Nevada-Las Vegas

photographers

We are thinking of hiring an outside photographer for after our ceremony to come to our lunch reception and cake and cocktails in our suite. I've looked at the few theknot showcases but I know I've seen some other names mentioned here....who have all of you used? and how did you like the services? and if possible we would like a disc of all photos with copyright. I am not sure of our budget bc initially we were just going to add on to our ceremony package but now our timeline needs to be changed and no longer allows the add on so I'm not sure of prices for anything. Thank you for all of you information ladies! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: photographers

• We used Bently & Wilson, Todd was amazing! We got prints of his favorite photos as well as a disk of photos. I would highly recommend him. The only thing I regret not doing was a strip tour! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cristal231cristal231 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2014

I absolutely love Joey Allen Photography  his style was perfect for me , he showed up early he is overall a great photographer and I recieved probably over 1500 photo with the rights to them all recieved on 3 disk within 2 1/2 weeks of the wedding.  

• KMH Photography! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I highly recommend Fabio and Adri Phorography to all Vegas brides. They were absolutely AMAZING!!!! They gave us full copyright privileges. I love that they sent us the images in a usb drive, however it was packaged in a beautiful wooden box. The usb drive had a wooden cover engraved both with the Fabio and Adri logo as well with our names. They also hand wrote a thank you card. They were awesome to work with and we are thinking of hiring them again for anniversary pics. Check out their blog, amazing pictures of couples
  • I have a bunch of photographer options at http://www.vegasgroom.com/9/ with links to reviews on here.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I looked at Bently and Wilson on vegasgroom however the most recent review is a yr or more old anyone have recent reviews?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We've booked Gin & Sake, I fell in love with their style straight away and have done a bit of Facebook and Instagram stalking and couldn't be happier with our choice. I can't give a review until next April though!
  • trm358trm358 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    @sdg2502‌ they look awesome! Are they reasonable to work with? I just emailed them for more information!
  • @trm358 they have been great so far, usually very quick with their replies and very personable. Brandon is the one who contacts you and he seems lovely. Let me know how you get on!
    When/where you getting married?
  • Tyler Freear~ very great to work with so far and he's got awesome reviews on this website from many brides.
  • I looked at Bently and Wilson on vegasgroom however the most recent review is a yr or more old anyone have recent reviews?
    I've seen more recent good reviews, I tend to only link to detailed reviews though; if someone is just like "Bently & Wilson - A+++++++ - he was great, he sent me 1000 pictures" then I typically won't add it to the site.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• oh cool I wasn't sure if maybe they hadn't been working or suddenly started to suck lol I also thought I read on here or possibly some where else that Tyler Freear had moved to CO? I'm not sure I've read so much on everything that it's all starting to run into one big information mush. Thanks for your suggestions!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KikiMiraKikiMira member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    I looked at Bently and Wilson on vegasgroom however the most recent review is a yr or more old anyone have recent reviews?
    I just used him for my May 3, 2014 wedding. We loved him. He was on time, came in camera in hand, knew where some great shots for photos were around the hotel and he got some great photos. He had good ideas on photos and was open to suggestions. I would recommend him for sure. The only thing I regret not doing was the strip tour. We just didn't have the time for one.

If you want to, take a look at our photos. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tyler Freear does live in Denver. I have him booked for my wedding next year in Vegas though.  He said he still has a house in Vegas and he goes back and forth.  I think he works or worked for an airline so its nothing for him to get to Vegas.  I love his pictures too!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AMS482AMS482 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2014
    Bently and Wilson did our wedding on May 31st. After 2 weeks, we also had nearly 300 printed photos and a disk with all 2117 photos they took. I'm in love with all the pictures and cannot stop looking at them.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I recommend Joey Allen Photography he is great, professional and really is a perfectionist. He is priced well especially for the quality of work he does you would think he would charge more. My family and friends all loved his personality. I love his style photography.  You should check out his website joey allen photography.
  • Tyler Freear was incredible ! Feel free to look at my album on fave book. Krista Ceruti
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards