Not Engaged Yet

FRIDAY!

2»

Re: FRIDAY!

• Wow, lots of great weekend plans for everyone!  Have a safe trip to those traveling. 
  • @Ollie08 - Good idea about giving the home inspector a heads-up. Our agent sent the sellers a nice but firm email yesterday that they needed to leave the home for the inspection.  No reply back from them yet, of course.  I might ask the inspector to reinforce that he works for us and they need to give us space.

@LaPeanut1018 - Exactly! You can't be honest about a home when the seller is following you around and you never get to feel like it could be "yours" if you are always reminded that it is "theirs". So frustrating....especially when we deep cleaned and left our home for every showing/inspection when we were selling.

• Goddamnit. The analysis just came back on my results for the last two months ... and nothing happened in my system. Tonight's plan has been revised to beer, ice cream, and crying.
  • I had a dream a few nights ago that the shop that I ordered my dress in never ordered my gown, wouldn't refund my money because there was a no refund policy and wouldn't let me have another dress off the rack.  So I decided to contact the store and see when my dress was scheduled to arrive - when I ordered it they told me Mid to Late Sept (which had me worried, but they promised that was the LATEST it would come and they could do alterations in 1 week).  Well, now that's changed to mid-August!!!  YAY!

Anniversary
  • @Dignity100 I have to share my good news with you...Well first the bad news, BF has decided that we can't go to Disney in September.. But the good news is that we are going next March! He has said that we will just save and do a ten day trip instead of the originally planned 4 day trip! I'M SO EXCITED! The rates are coming on in Mid July so I will know then what our exact dates are. YAY!
    friends tv show funy
  • Ahh I'm so glad it's Friday.  I took a half day today because I've been working non-stop and I need a damn break.  I don't have anything planned for the rest of the day, so I'm just going to relax and hang out with the pup.  Tomorrow, DH and I are meeting up with some friends for dinner.  We haven't seen them in such a long time so should be lots of drinks and catching up!  Sunday, I'm going to see @swazzle <3<3 and we're going to snuggle and nom the noms.  Otherwise, I'm just cleaning and doing laundry. 
  • I'm at work right now (did I tell you that I got an internship? I'm loving it!), I have a meeting in about 10 minutes. I'll probably get to leave early today, yay! But BF has to work all weekend - Saturday and Sunday. Which is a bummer but means he can take off next Thursday for my birthday so we can do fun things!

This weekend is going to be non-exciting. I'll probably spend it catching up on cleaning and other chores.

• miss seeing you around, @Sakalicious, but I guess you're busy being a scientist.  glad to see you're taking a break from work!
  • @caseface5 - Just watch out for spring break weeks as those can be busy.  I think FI and I are going to go back for a private trip in May for Star Wars weekends and then again a week before our 1 year wedding anniversary (since we will have annual passes from Oct 12 2014- Oct 12 2015).

Here's a crowd calendar to help you plan: http://yourfirstvisit.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Disney-World-2014-Crowd-Calendar-v2.jpg

I'm jealous of a 10 day trip though!! I've only been to Disney twice, 1st time was for 7 days, 2nd time was for 6 days.  This time we are going for 7, but It will be more like 5 or 6 days.

Anniversary
  • Hello all long time no see. I was admitted to the hospital Tuesday night and got lots of antibiotics and minor surgery. Still here and probably will be tomorrow. Not sure when I will work again. Perhaps next weekend.

I'm trying to figure our how to convince H to go see transformers lol.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Awww @Blue I'm sorry you're still there! I hope things get better soon!
  • @Blue hope you break outta that joint soon (and get better)

Anniversary
  • Hello all long time no see. I was admitted to the hospital Tuesday night and got lots of antibiotics and minor surgery. Still here and probably will be tomorrow. Not sure when I will work again. Perhaps next weekend. I'm trying to figure our how to convince H to go see transformers lol.
    Oh no, Blue! I'm so sorry to hear all of that. I hope you start feeling better soon!

• @Blue&amp;White and @KeptInStitches - I'm sorry to hear about your health.  Sending you good vibes to get better soon.

Your health problems make me feel terrible for whinning but I'm so freaking frustrated.  On the housing front our sellers are now pissed at our agent for asking them to leave for the inspection.  I'm going to take your advice @Ollie08 and talk to my inspector.  I have a feeling these guys are going to follow us room to room and insert their own opinions/question OUR inspector about his opinions.  I hate conflict like this and was really looking forward to getting to know the home on our own terms....where is the wine?

• @minskat80 - whoops, should have clarified. My reactor for my graduate research is picking on me - my health is fine. Physically. Mentally plan is still revised to ice cream, beer, and crying.

Get better soon, Blue!
  • @KeptInStitches - Whoops...my bad.  Glad you are ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards