Chit Chat
Options

Cute or Trashy?

2»

Re: Cute or Trashy?

• Options

It makes me wonder if any of those girls that posed for the picture didn't actually want to. And only did it because everyone else was and thought "Oh no one will ever see this picture" and then BAM its got 1000 repins on Pinterest.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dottie05 said:

It makes me wonder if any of those girls that posed for the picture didn't actually want to. And only did it because everyone else was and thought "Oh no one will ever see this picture" and then BAM its got 1000 repins on Pinterest.

Baha..ugh, so true. 
  • Options
    JMalettas said:
    Dottie05 said:

Baha..ugh, so true. 
    I had the same question. Then again, NOBODY in this day and age should ever think that whatever they are doing won't somehow make its way to the internet....
  • Options
    leg would have been cute. this is over the line.
  • Options
    Ultra trashy.
  • Options
    @Sophhabobopha I love you right now! That was a perfect comment. But I also agree, NO WAY. So tacky/trashy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely trashy. I just snarked about this to FI and said "I don't want to see my bridesmaid's asses in my wedding photo's" to which he replied "I do" (sigh.... men). I then I reminded him that his 19 year old sister is a bridesmaid to which he was sufficiently creeped out and quickly recinded his previous comment. lol

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    totally trashy. FI saw an album of this on the chive yesterday. He looked at me and said 'what the hell? I mean I want to see their asses, but this is just wrong!...What do the etiquette boards say about this?'
  • Options
    This fad is freakin' trashy.  It needs to STAHP!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards