Not Engaged Yet
Options

OLW

Dear Jeweler,
You forgot to look for my setting?! :( And you're going to be closed all weekend for the holiday? I know you have really high reviews on Yelp and are very kind and knowledgeable (and busy), but you forgot about a customer? I has a sad.
Impatiently yours,
Me

Dear Allergy Shots,
You are the bane of my existence. You bruise me, make me bleed, and are super expensive. I really don't want to get another dose today.
*le sigh*
Sneezy

Dear FI,
I love you. You are the best FI ever. Coming home after a very long weekend in Vegas to flowers and dinner was awesome. Be mine forever?
Love,
FI

Dear Gym,
Hello, old friend! It was so nice to see you again last night. We're about to become BFFs again to prep for Cancun in August and ALL the bridal things over the next 14 months. 
Let's get physical,
Slightly out of shape me

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: OLW

• Options
    Dear party this weekend,

Please come together! I'm tired of stressing over you

Party Hostess with (hopefully) the mostest

Dear BF,

I love you but you're driving my nuts. The guys at your work are going to love the house. Please stop stressing yourself out so much about the party. You're overworking yourself and are a huge grouch because of it. COOL YA JETS!

Love you, Babe

Dear Bank account,

Please make yourself double, or triple! I need more moneys.

Broke ass

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    Dear body,

Why do you hurt so much today! THis plus a headache is not fun! I want to go home.

tired and hurting

Maddux,

You're growing! 5 lbs heavier than when we picked you up! I'm super proud that you did well at the vet yesterday!

Love,
    Your fur mommy

Dear H,

You make me so happy! Love you to pieces. I have the best bday plans for you ever!

Love,
    W

Dear LaPeanut's friends,

I think you should start RSVPing now to the shower...kthxbai

• Options
    Dear laundry,

I really don't feel like doing you tonight. Why is laundry such an awful chore?!

No love,
    Girl who needs clean clothes

--------------------------------------------

Dear lady who interviewed me yesterday,

Thanks for the second interview and the tour of the facility. I really hope you choose me, but I'm also super nervous about. Having a Director position and being in charge of the way a whole unit runs is a little intimidating.

Sincerely,
    An excited/nervous/scared Sev

-------------------------------

Dear FI,

Thank you for offering to take me to DQ tonight when I asked if we could by an ice cream maker (thanks @allusive007)! .  I will gladly take you up on that. But I still want an ice cream maker.

Sincerely,
    Your FI

---------------------------------

Dear BFF and BM,

I'm getting really excited hearing about all this bachelorette party talk. I can't wait to see what you come up with!  Thank you so so so much for wanting to host it. Its gonna be a blast.

Love,
    your BFF
    Anniversary

• Options
    Dear work week,

Be over already. I'm ready for a break.

Love,
    Girl overdue for vacation

Dear Philly trip,

Why you not here yet??? Uuuugh. Yes, it'll be stressful, but I miss my dad and brothers. Plus I'm excited to show my sister the historical side of one of my favorite cities.

Love,
    Girl that needs to go home

Dear C,

I hope you have fun in ohio, but I'll miss you. Woody is not going to be a happy pupster. He is a total daddy's boy and will throw a tantrum on Monday when I get home and you aren't there.

Love,
    R

Dear brother,

Get your head out of your butt. Family is the most important thing and your exiling yourself, it's not anything we are doing - you're the one pushing us away. As the big sister, I have the right to question why at 20 yrs old your messing with a pregnant chick who's kid isn't yours. You can do what you want, I just don't get it.

Love,
    Worried sister

Dear self

You have a wedding to go to in less than a month and a half... GET THE FATASS TO THE GYM!!!!

Love
    Tired chick
  • Options

Dear Homeowners,

CALL US!!! I met you half way on all the structural/saftey issues in your home and you still don't think that is "fair". Get your stuff together already.

-Well-Passed Frustrated

------------------------------------

Dear Realtor,

We are paying you out of pocket because the sellers won't and you have the nerve to yell at H last night about your schedule and the home? The sellers hate you and I have to negotiate directly with them now.

-Pissed off

----------------------------------

Dear H,

Thanks for now blowing up when our realtor blew up.  I'm about to rip her a new one if she complains to us again.

-Grateful I Married A Teammate

• Options
    Also forgot to add in all my ranting.... Dear NEYers, Thank you for letting me rant and distracting me. -I'll be normal and not talk about houses once this crap is over
  • Options
    @minskat30, halfway is way more than I would have gone to on structural and safety issues. The homeowners really have someone they can negotiate with in you.
  • Options
    Thanks @KeptInStitches.  I seriousy feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone with this housing market.  It is such a seller's market here that sellers think they can get away with anything....I'm just sick of it.
  • Options
    @minskat30, is it possible to threaten to walk if they keep this up?  Did they have many more interested parties?

----

Dear DH,

I'm really upset with you still because you agreed with SCOTUS on Hobby Lobby.  I get that you're entitled to your opinion, but I'm really upset that you feel the way you do.

Sigh,
    Your wife
    ---------
    Dear Job,

Do yourself?

Kthxbai,
    Lazy ass

-------
    Dear Brother,

I hope we can do something fun for the 4th of July, but I really don't want to deal with any more of your relationship drama.  It's constant and it's exhausting, uncomfortable, and unfair to those around you.

Love,
    Your sister who does not understand how you live like this
  • Options
    @loves2shop4shoes - There are other people interested in the home.  That said, I can't imagine any of them won't have the same exact issues with the home that we do unless they are flippers (and the price-point doesn't support flipping...not enough wiggle room). I hate For Sale By Owner....they have no agent to talk any sense into them. 
  • Options
    Swazzle said:
    Dear body,

Why do you hurt so much today! THis plus a headache is not fun! I want to go home.

tired and hurting

Maddux,

You're growing! 5 lbs heavier than when we picked you up! I'm super proud that you did well at the vet yesterday!

Love,
    Your fur mommy

Dear H,

You make me so happy! Love you to pieces. I have the best bday plans for you ever!

Love,
    W

Dear LaPeanut's friends,

I think you should start RSVPing now to the shower...kthxbai

I'll be there.
    Me too but uh...when is it again? I obvies lost my invite!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    @minskat30 I just want you to know that we will BOTH have houses soon. Hopefully. Not all the houses can have so many issues (but seriously, your realtor may need to go after this one - ours is awesome even after the first house fell through) Dear abc family, I'm trying to catch up on PLL cause I was 3 weeks behind (gasp) but your commercials are hurting my ears! -sensitive ears Dear SCOTUS, Get out of my vagina. -people with vaginas Dear surgeon, I really like you. This is baffling because I am terrified of doctors especially ones that use scalpels on the regular. Thank you for always putting my health first and understanding that I can't turn my anxiety off but am able to be fully present in my medical care if you hide the needles. -girl with the butt surgery and a pretty nice butt despite the stitches lol Dear H, I hope I came with a damn good warranty. -W
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    @Swazzle @Blue -Obvi the invites must be lost in the mail...JULY 19th BE THERE OR ELSE!
  • Options
    @Blue&White - Good vibes to you as well for house hunting as well as feeling better soon. Our agent has put in a lot of work before this but I think she is getting frustrated too.  That said, she shouldn't take it out on us...we aren't taking it out on her, so this might be our last hurrah with her.
  • Options
    @Blue & White‌ and @Ollie08‌
    You both need to just come to ft myers and go to the beach with me.... Obviously. DUH!!!!

Love,
    Florida girl
  • Options
    @irishdreamer but the beach here is only fifteen minutes away! ;) don't you want to come to Disney?! @southernpeach89‌ pretty sure jul 19 works. I should be able to drive by then and everything! I'm totally going to registry stalk @lapeanut1018 now.
  • Options

Dear Wednesday,

You are being a really sucky Monday. Kindly GTFO.

Love, girl who would like to go back to her long weekend and dock now please.

--------------------------------

Dear seeester,

You are the bestest brideslave ever. Thank you for finding stuff at the cottage that I mentioned I might possibly want for wedding décor. Don't let our mother coerce you into doing a ton of work for me while I'm not there, because you are on a much needed vacation.

Love your seeester who wishes you would join this board

--------------------------------

Dear stomach,

Why not happy today? I should want lunch right about now but you are hurty and cranky.

No love

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

Dear work,

Today is awesome it's nice to be able to work and have fun too.

Love,

Happy employee

Dear H,

I can't believe we are married now.  Yay I love you calling you my husband even more.  Can we do more shopping this weekend for granite countertops?? yay

Love

Your wife

Dear aunt

Thank you for texting me that I'm not invited to your wedding......

Your niece

Anniversary

• Options

Dear aunt

Thank you for texting me that I'm not invited to your wedding......

Your niece

@Peaseblossom55 - Say what?? That didn't actually happen, right? 

• Options

@Ollie08 yes it did about half an hour ago.  She states her and her FI are getting married xyz date & in the text she mentions she invited mom and dad (meaning mine I guess), and then says  "I'm only having 30 people I feel so badly I really wanted all of you to be there." (I guess she means my siblings were not invited too) 

She's never been the classiest of people and I probably would have found a way to get out of going if I was invited anyway..... so that's that.....

Anniversary

• Options
    @peaseblossom55 Wow... that's so awkward. 

• Options
    @peaseblossom55 Wow... that's so awkward. 

Ah SITB a little bit yea, more so if I cared..... I just wished her well....

Anniversary

• Options
    Dear @phira,
    I think about you often, so if you're lurking, please know that!

Love,
    Tiger

--------

No sunburns, only deep tans.

Love,
    Vacation buddy

--------

Dear Fritz and Freddie,
    Please don't piss our neighbors off any more than you already have.

Love,
    Mama

--------

Dear DH,
    This has been a crazy few weeks. I'm counting down to July 25 when we get a dog-free weekend. LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Love,
    wifey
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    cu97tiger said:
    Dear @phira,

Love,
    Tiger
    I second this. I hope everything is going okay @phira:)
    THIRD!!! <3 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    cu97tiger said:
    Dear @phira,

Love,
    Tiger
    I second this. I hope everything is going okay @phira:)
    THIRD!!! <3 

Stuck in the box, but FOURTH!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards