New Jersey
Options

Central Jersey Wedding Venues

I am newly engaged and I really need some wedding venue help. If I want to secure a 2015 date I have to pick a venue ASAP. My top two choices are The Palace and Lambertville Station. It seems like both places would be $200 a person which is too much money. I am looking for a venue in the Hunterdon or Somerset County area for 150 people. I am looking to spend $150 or less a person. Of course I want a Saturday in June which is not helping my budget. I am open to other options though. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Re: Central Jersey Wedding Venues

• Options
    Have you looked at "The Place on the Lake"? I think they run about $150 a plate and the pictures look amazing online. Good Luck with your search!!!
  • Options
    I am going with the Grand Colonial in Perryville NJ (near Clinton). Great to work with and within that budget. They are in Huterdon County. http://www.grandcolonialnj.com/
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestions!
  • Options
    dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2014
    I always recommend that central Jersey brides check out the Somerville Elks Lodge off Route 28, Yes, I know it's an Elks Lodge but I swear it's actually lovely inside. They have 2 rooms. The big one fits more people but the other one has floor to ceiling windows looking at the woods . . . it's a lovely room & their prices are dirt cheap for tasty food.
  • Options
    have you looked at Crystal Ballroom or Sterling Ballroom?
  • Options
    alyssaraasalyssaraas member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2014
    Wedding Prices.

These aren't all in Hunterdon/Somerset county, but still hope it's helpful.
    • Highlawn Pavilion - $ 139.00 per person
    • Madison Hotel - Begin at $140.00 per adult
    • The Manor - $83 to $129 per person 
    • The Liberty House -  $130 to $190 per person
    • Ryland Inn -  $155 to $200 per person
    • Shackamaxon Country Club - $130 per person

All are subject to sales tax and gratuities.

• Options
    I got married at Jumping Brook Country Club in Neptune, it was perfect.  We got so much for our money, definitely under $150 per person.

Anniversary

• Options
    Thank you for all of the suggestions and information!!
  • Options
    I second the Crystal Ballroom in Freehold! Under $100!! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards