Attire & Accessories Forum

I found my dress..!!

I really didn't expect to find it so quickly.... I only tried 4 dresses on and it was my first appointment. By the 4th one I wasn't even paying attention, I fell in love with the 2nd one. It's Pronovias "Basico". I absolutly love it..! It 's exactly what I always wanted...

Also I got lucky, the sample was my size and had arrived only a couple of days before (Pre-Collection 2015), I was the only one who had tried it on, most of the consultants hadn't even seen it outside the garment bag, so instead of ordering, I bought the sample, I saved about $700, so I'm pretty happy about that too..:)

Here's a pic of me in my dress and the actual veil I'll be wearing, I hadn't decided on the headband though.... Thoughts?
Also a pic of the back of the dress.. (not me obviously, but it's so pretty..!!!)

I'm still jumping up and down a bit..! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I found my dress..!!

• Gorgeous! It was meant to be. :)

• Breath taking! You look so happy! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So pretty! I love Pronovias dresses. They are so romantic and elegant. If I were to get married again I would buy a Pronovias in a heart beat. I also love the veil. I am a huge fan of long ass veils so yours makes me smile. I can't really see the headband in the picture but I would wear something that is on the thinner side since you don't want to take away from the dress or the veil.

• Gorgeous! It was meant to be. :)
    Thank you! :) It really was... I can't wait to put it on again LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Breath taking! You look so happy! :) 
    Thanks! I was ecstatic! Plus, my mom was laughing and crying while taking the picture so I was trying very hard not to do the same..! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So pretty! I love Pronovias dresses. They are so romantic and elegant. If I were to get married again I would buy a Pronovias in a heart beat. I also love the veil. I am a huge fan of long ass veils so yours makes me smile. I can't really see the headband in the picture but I would wear something that is on the thinner side since you don't want to take away from the dress or the veil.
    Thank you..!:) I LOVE Pronovias too.. I've been engaged for almost 2 years now, and since day one I've been looking at these gowns. All their collections have stunning dresses, I was a bit afraid of the prices, but they're totally worth it (and I got lucky with the sample). 

The picture is a bit blurry (damn phone), but I agree, I will look for a thinner headband, something a bit more classic, same with the sash.

And YES to long ass veils, I love them too. And as the dress doesn't have a long train it fits perfectly and it's so sheer that it doesn't hide the back of the dress. yay!..:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards