April 2015 Weddings

Honeymoon-Sandals save up to 65%

Those of you starting to look at honeymoons now or for those of you when you do, look at sandals resorts. On their website lately they have been advertising up to 65% off with additional things such at free couples massage, air fare credit to use, 1 night free if you have 7 nights etc.

One of the rooms that we were looking at is normally $751pp/pn and with the up to 65% off and all the discounts that normally would cost $13,728.40 is only going to cost us $3,538.40 for a butler honeymoon suite and a private pool shared between 4 other suites.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon-Sandals save up to 65%

• Thanks for the info! :)
  • We are doing Sandals! Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios Jamaica :) I can't wait! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also am going to sandals grande riviera! April 1th-7th we will get married on the 4th at 1pm. I guess they have an option to stream your wedding live for family to watch you get married. 
  • We got the Butler Village Honeymoon Poolside Villa Room cant wait!!!
  • That's the one we got! I would love a review on do/don'ts after you get back since it will be before we go on the 12th!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What made  you choose that scandals location over the others? We are looking for a scandals or another all inclusive resort that doesn't require us to sell an arm and leg.
  • I really liked the travel agent we had. They also had amazing deal that included a BUTLER! It also appeared more all inclusive than some other places (only certain drinks were included, they didn't have a mini bar, you had to pay extra to eat at the fancier restaurants). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• hmgiffor said:
    I really liked the travel agent we had. They also had amazing deal that included a BUTLER! It also appeared more all inclusive than some other places (only certain drinks were included, they didn't have a mini bar, you had to pay extra to eat at the fancier restaurants). 
    Ditto, even activities at the resort some either weren't there, or you had to pay extra ie, snorkling, the watersport activities and vise versa granted you still do have to pay for the spa at sandals. I also like that it is strictly ADULTS only!! My fiance and I didn't go through a travel agent in person, we were talked through by a sandals person via their chat, I also liked that if you are a military member (fiance is) they offer 10% off, which on top of all the other discounts, was amazing for a butler suite with a semi private pool for 6 nights.

If you are looking for a more conservative option though, check out secrets, its similar to sandals, but a little less expensive. One of the nurse practitioners that I work with has gone to a few secrets and loves them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards