Chit Chat

Am I seeing this? Or am I nuts?

2»

Re: Am I seeing this? Or am I nuts?

• hey good thing I never wanted to sleep again in my life. that reddit story is SO SCARY. the follow up comments like killed me.

• I see it. Plain as day.

• Sorry to ruin your sleep, all!  I'm pretty sure the Reddit story is fake but it's just realistic enough to freak you out, you know?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• pinkcow13 said:
    I see something. She looks like a tall, thin woman with a small face wearing a wispy long gown. Maybe with a veil, or the gown covers her from head to toe. Omg like a victorian bride.

WHAT is wrong with this woman's face.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• WHAT is wrong with this woman's face.
    Photoshop dodge and smudging tools, that's all :)
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• beethery said:
    I'm sure you can do this in Photoshop. It just seemed like @Pinkcow13 posted it as a random example of a Victorian bride. Like her veil had some kind of pattern on it, KWIM?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• beethery said:
    I'm sure you can do this in Photoshop. It just seemed like @Pinkcow13 posted it as a random example of a Victorian bride. Like her veil had some kind of pattern on it, KWIM?
    lol yes, and when I initially saw it my first thought was, "Gene Simmons victorian bride YEAAAAAH wait... no."
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• I see her, but I would not if you had not directly pointed everything out, which means I don't know if I really do or not, you know?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Even though I enjoy a good paranormal story or experience, I am a healthy balance, I think, of practical and open to impossibilities.
     I may have a picture where I actually see a ghost. I may have a picture with some funkyass plays of light and shadow. Either are equally possible. (The second is not nearly as fun.)

I have friends who are so over the top wooowooo that I roll my eyes after seeing them. A lot. 
    I do, however, believe in the existence of the human spirit, and that it can and does exist independently of the human body. 

I think there are things in the world that can't (presently) be proven or measured. At one time, the same could have been said of electricity, or molecules, or airborne disease. In time, perhaps we will learn more. It is almost silly to discount the unknown, which might in time be known.

I have a wonderful time considering possibilities. I like to keep my mind open. No human being is wise enough to know everything. 
  • beethery said:
    beethery said:
    lol yes, and when I initially saw it my first thought was, "Gene Simmons victorian bride YEAAAAAH wait... no."
    Yea a totally creepy random example. I thought it was fitting for that house lol
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Even though I enjoy a good paranormal story or experience, I am a healthy balance, I think, of practical and open to impossibilities.
     I may have a picture where I actually see a ghost. I may have a picture with some funkyass plays of light and shadow. Either are equally possible. (The second is not nearly as fun.)

I have friends who are so over the top wooowooo that I roll my eyes after seeing them. A lot. 
    I do, however, believe in the existence of the human spirit, and that it can and does exist independently of the human body. 

I think there are things in the world that can't (presently) be proven or measured. At one time, the same could have been said of electricity, or molecules, or airborne disease. In time, perhaps we will learn more. It is almost silly to discount the unknown, which might in time be known.

I have a wonderful time considering possibilities. I like to keep my mind open. No human being is wise enough to know everything. 
    This is why I remain open to the possibility of Bigfoot, aliens, etc.  Absence of evidence doesn't mean evidence of absence.  It's a big universe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• i see her too!!!

• SBminiSBmini member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I didn't see anything at first look, and really didn't expect to, and then pow. Kind of like those can you see the picture in the pattern pics. Real or no, it's fun. 

@SBmini- Where am I going with this? I thought it was fairly amusing and entertaining, but really not going anywhere, beyond that. I saw Alf on a Pringles chip once. That was cool, too.

ETA- I think it's fun to entertain possibilities, and get a few chills. Why I love ghost stories. Not everyone does, if course.
    Meaning- I can see why you are seeing a person, but I do not see a person. Call off your dogs, Jeeze.
  • Are you actually serious? Call off my dogs? What the hell? 
    I answered your remark very pleasantly. Just to let you know that this is in fun, and I'm not taking it too seriously. 
    Didn't get your first comment, really don't get the dogs one. That's just odd. No dogs have been called. There are no dogs. 
    Though, if you look at the lower left of the green lights, it does form the shape of a dog's face in profile. Or a bear. 
  • You're nuts.. kidding, I kid.

I sorta saw something because you circled it.  Had you not, I probably wouldn't have noticed it. I think it's just a reflection or something technical (don't know the term) with the sunlight and a camera.

• OP - I don't see anything but I have terrible eyesight and not much for those kinds of things.

That Reddit story... I got like 1/2 way and just had to stop. I've got the creepy crawlies. Ack.

• OP - I don't see anything but I have terrible eyesight and not much for those kinds of things.

That Reddit story... I got like 1/2 way and just had to stop. I've got the creepy crawlies. Ack.

Because I am a glutton for punishment or I was really bored, I started reading more nosleep stories on Reddit. The name of the subforum is true, I may never sleep again!
  • I sort of see a rabbit if that helps.
  • Somebody else saw a bear. I told them yes, the bear is real, and obviously my patronus.
    Which means I really am a Harry Potter geek, despite my age.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards