Nevada-Las Vegas

Who wants to share dress pics?

After buying this, I had to change the theme of my wedding from "vintage" to "Gatsby"... excited!

Re: Who wants to share dress pics?

• JixxtJixxt member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    holy crap that is gorgeous, where in Aus did you pick that up from? Pricey?
    my dress design isn't released publicly from my Israeli designer, so unfortunately no pic from me until the wedding :)
  • a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I went to pick mine up yesterday from the final alterations, but asked her to keep it and make two minor adjustments. I only have a picture from my "fat". Postpartum". Self when I first bought it. It looks like a whole new dress, I can't wait to share pics in two weeks. :)
  • Israeli designer? I know it is stunning then! I wish I could afford some of those amazing designers! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's a stunning dress. Here is mine
  • Here is me in my...almost a year ago already!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here was mine from my wedding in may :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • i only have the dress on me on my phone, but im not sure how to get it on here! So you ladies will have to wait a little over a week:)
  • I had a fitting today but I was so discombobulated that I forgot to take pics.  I bought a dress at a Brides For The Cause event and got sort of emotionally suckered into it when I didn't really love it.  I took it to my seamstress and she is basically doing a redesign on it (beading the bodice, cutting the long train off, adding corset back and tulle on skirt).  I was literally nauseous driving to the appointment today thinking of how much I am putting into alterations and what if I don't like it.  As soon as I saw it I felt some relief and although it's not my dream dress yet, I think I will love it when she's done.  Next appointment isn't until Aug. 8 and I will try to get some pics then.  In the meantime, I love the dresses you ladies have posted already and I'll be following this thread to see what everyone else's look like. 

I LOVE how there are so many designs that are so vastly different and yet almost every single bride looks great in their choices.  I'm not gonna lie: I've seen a couple pics on other boards where I was like, "Eeeee-yikes!" but none yet over here.  You all look smashing!  LOL!

Valerie, you look STUNNING in that dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @garciavegas2014, can't wait to see your pics!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dback! i totally get it! I was paranoid my seamstress would ruin my dress! we put a corset in it, and although I can't stand corsets I love it on it!
  • I'm sorry I don't know how to switch the picture around, we tucked up the side that is hanging down to make it look even I need my slip and heels with it. But at least you get a idea
  • Nice!  That train is gonna look killer down the aisle!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh, and i don't know what it looked like before, but I think you probably made a great choice putting the corset in because it fits you beautifully.  Makes your waist look very defined and lovely.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here is my ceremony/reception dress and my club dress (haven't decided which yet). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @hmgiffor‌ I totally like the middle dress pictured for the club dress!
  • oh man @hmgiffor i wish I would have known the site you found the last two on when i was looking I needed dresses for my party in Vegas and the one I have now is just OK nothing special
  • Return it haha. These ones come quick and they are from promgirl.com. Here's the back of the middle one. I am thinking the middle one. I fell in love with the longer version of this dress and they didn't have a short o
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Damn, girl!!!  If I had the body to wear that middle one, I would be in it in a hot minute.  You DO have the figure to pull it off.  Stop trying to decide and buy that one tonight!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    @hmgiffor I love the one on the right! That's the style I have been looking for. No store here has anything like it
  • Hop on and buy it @a13049. Here's the link: http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD728983

I think I am going to buy both...one for the reception and one for the bachelorette party. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mspennmspenn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    This is from 10/02/14
    149.jpg 85.5K
  • mspennmspenn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2014
    can't delete this grrrrr

• @hmgiffor! Love the middle one! I want it! Im having a bachelorette in vegas, but its only dinner and drinks... so that might be a bit over the top! Otherwise Ide get one too.

@Jixxt - I got it in Sydney from The Doll House (are you Australian?)... originally found it online in NYC... then hunted it down here. It was pretty cheap as far as wedding dresses go, but more than I originally planned to spend!

• PS - Love all the dresses... Cant wait to see everyone in them on their wedding days too!
  • JixxtJixxt member
    @AustralianSam‌ yup!!! Is it the doll house in castle hill?? I have to get my ass there and get a reception dress!!! @hmgiffor‌ how's the quality of promgirl? I love back of the one you chose!! Yeah, my designer is amaze... wasn't expecting to fit in any of his dresses, but I was so excited when I didn't, I went nuts and bought it, haha it's very.. Ummmm.. Unique and risqué.
  • @Jixxt I can't wait to see it!!! 

Promgirl is good. I tried on the dresses in a bridal/prom store and then looked online for them at a lower cost :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow, ladies, you all look gorgeous!

Here's mine.
    Happiness is an inside job
  • @jixxt... that's the one. but be warned... most of the stuff in their stores is pretty trashy... their nicer stuff is online. They don't keep everything that's online in their store and you have to pay a non-refundable deposit to get it from their warehouse. I think they tend to cater more towards the highschool formal. But you might find something in store! Good luck

• JixxtJixxt member
    @australiansam thanks :) good to know. did you get to try on your dress before you bought it?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards