Connecticut
Options

Fall '14 engagement locations

Does anyone have any good suggestions of CT locations perfect for a fall engagement shoot.  Outdoors, preferable with a field, maybe a barn or a lake with a dock. Somethings that really captures nature and the fall colors.   I'm okay with farms, but we aren't farmers, so I wont be taking any pictures in front of tractors or cows.

Re: Fall '14 engagement locations

• Options
    You photographer should have some suggestions. If not, what area of CT are you interested in? 
  • Options
    it doesn't matter, we are  willing to travel. I've considered the trails in Shelton, the bird sanctuary in Milford, Jones's farm in shelton.
  • Options
    Hubbard Park in Meriden, Wadsworth Falls State Park in Middlefield, etc- Connecticut has a lot of beautiful parks with gorgeous structures and waterways. 
  • Options
    We're doing ours in Mystic, but that's also where we're getting married. What about Harkness Park? 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    We finally decided on Kent Falls in Kent for this Fall. We had one of our first dates there so it's meaningful to us, but it's also just a gorgeous park with a waterfall, lots of trees so foliage should be nice, and a covered bridge. We also considered lighthouse point park in new haven and the trolley trail in Branford.
  • Options

Booth Park in Stratford, Twin Brooks in Trumbull. We did ours at Booth in the Winter though. Still came out pretty.

• Options
    thanks everyone!
  • Options
    Jas801Jas801 member
    First Comment
    Also, check out the UCONN Storrs Campus...such pretty colors in the fall!
  • Options
    We did ours at Gillette Castle in East Haddam.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    anyone has any locations close to Westport?
  • Options
    We did our engagement pics at Pinkney Park in Rowayton and then around the town. Not sure how it is in the fall but it's beautiful and right on 5 mile river.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards