California-Tahoe

Looking for a good DJ

Hello Knoties!

I'm looking for a DJ for our Yosemite wedding. Does anyone know of a goood one? I'm looking for someone tasteful and at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance and happy planning to everyone!

Re: Looking for a good DJ

• mariaembilemariaembile member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello Knoties!

I'm looking for a DJ for our Yosemite wedding. Does anyone know of a goood one? I'm looking for someone tasteful and at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance and happy planning to everyone!
  • edited December 2011
    Yosemite wedding sounds great...try posting on your local board for suggestions, though, this is international.  
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Moved this to the wrong board!

Mod, could you move it to the correct one?
  • Jaime E.Jaime E. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Ryan Palmer at Lake Tahoe DJ. We work with him frequently and he's awesome!

-Jaime
    Photo.Video.Photobooth.
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend SJs Disc Jockey.  Joe is wonderful to work with!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aaron Kindred (DJ Mad Hatter) is based in Turlock. If you are interested in his contact information, please let me know.
    "Who died and made you Dagon?" - stackeye210 I'm supposed to be falling for myself...and not falling for just any guy out there in the world.....
  • edited December 2011
    if you haven't made a selection yet I would also recomend Ryan Palmer wih Lake Tahoe DJ, he's been great with us so far!
  • edited December 2011
    Try DJ Brian Hess --google it and it will come up for facebook. you can get a feel for what type of DJ he is.  He's a local Tahoe music teacher, great at reading the wedding guest crowd to get em dancin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards