October 2014 Weddings

HOLY SH***************T.............

only 3 more months to go for us 10.11.14 brides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):) 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HOLY SH***************T.............

• Woot woot!!!!
  • I'm in denial. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Lowell14Lowell14 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2014

I think I'm one of the last Brides for October. Our wedding is Oct 31. I, sadly, have just under 4 months...:(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • this is going to be a long 3 months. iI shouldnt have finished everything so early. 
  • @Jessica2426‌, as the time gets closer, you'll be glad you've finished early :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Its so so close!
  • Anyone else freaking out??? 

Visit The Knot!   Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @tigger75 yes!! Of course I'm super excited...but I refuse to acknowledge the fact that in 2 months, 3 weeks and 5 days I'm going to be getting married.  I have toooooo many things to do off my never ending to-do list for that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• brittany8788brittany8788 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2014
    I'm SUPER EXCITED, but it feels like just yesterday that we had over a year to go on our countdown...CRAZY!
  • I like seeing the brides of 2015 posting '10 more months!' '7 months to go!' etc because they have no idea how soon they will be starting to count down in days :) I'm ALMOST at double digits (105 days and 12 hours) :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Didn't I just get engaged yesterday?  Where did those 520 days go?!  79 for me!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • I cannot wait for the next 93 days to be gone. I just called tonight about catering for our rehearsal dinner. Once that is off my plate just a few small things to do. 
    Anniversary
  • @lowell14 ...I'm kind of with you! My date is 10/26, so many more of the October brides seem to be in early October...!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My planner is really starting to hammer the details out of me (which is good).  I keep going back and forth with 'hey, I'm at a good place, not much more to do' with the freakouts in 'I have tons of stuff and it all needs to be done NOW'.

Anniversary
  • all brides getting married before @casey8784 and me, please come back and share your 'run up to wedding' wisdom! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Super excited right now! my maid of honor is in town this week (she lives in MD and I live in MA) so we have a whole week to knock out all of my diy projects.  I'm going to try not to hyperventilate that I only have 84 days!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I can't believe it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @ashwise - I too have many projects to do! I feel like there is no time to get them done! Hope your week goes well!

I was just thinking yesterday how we've been engaged since March 2012 and I have no idea where all the time has gone!!! Yikes!

Visit The Knot!   Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I feel like I am calmly freaking out. I live 350 miles from where we are getting married so I feel like I would be way more busy if I was down there. I feel like I cannot do anything while I'm up here and I can only go down on weekends. I'm hoping I am not disappointed in myself after the wedding for not doing everything I wanted but, at the same time, feel like I have pretty much everything figured out............
  • October 31st here as well. We are keeping it simple, so I am not panicking (I say this now).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards