Connecticut
Options

Grand Entrance Song?

edited July 2014 in Connecticut
26 days away from our big day and I can't believe it's my first Knot discussion! 

We are trying to pinpoint our music for the reception and cannot decide on a grand entrance/Mr. & Mrs. announcement song. We don't really have any requirements except that we would prefer something other than country or oldies. Have you ladies heard anything lately or have anything in mind for your big day that you consider to be the perfect song? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!

Re: Grand Entrance Song?

• Options
    I am seriously considering One Republics "Love Runs Out". I love the sound of it!

• Options
    We're giving some thought to Brass Bonanza (the song that used to play when the Hartford Whalers scored a goal). We're huge hockey fans and it's fun.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are using Happy by Pharell, it's a fun song and we figured it was a great way to get our guests hyped up...
  • Options
    I love On top of the world by imagine drgons, but I still have a year, so I'd probably go with something a little more current by next year. 
  • Options
    we're thinking about happy also
  • Options
    We might come out to The Beetlejuice theme song. But we have a warped sense of humor. Also, the song was on loop for a ride in Sea World Orlando and we couldn't get over how peculiar that was.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards