Ohio-Cleveland

Day of Coordinator

Hi! My FI and I live out of state and have a very tight schedule with the venue we booked for our ceremony, so we're interested in hiring a day of coordinator to help us get everything set up on our wedding day. Have any of you hired a DOC? Any recommendations? Could you also please include what you paid? So far I've seen $950-1000, which seems a little high to me if we only need them for 4-5 hours. Is that typical?

Re: Day of Coordinator

• I'm using Ashley Williams from Piece of Cake Event Coordinating. She has been great so far and her price is extremely resonable, much less than what you have seen.  http://www.pieceofcakeeventcoordinating.com/
  • edited February 2012
    Thank you so much! I emailed her this morning and just heard back. She offers a GREAT price! We will definitely be using her!
  • Great! i'm glad i could help!
  • I am using heidi from Heidzillas. I know 3 other brides that have used them. I can't say enough positive things about them! Give her a call!
  • Congratulations!  ALWAYS hire an event coordinator for your wedding day!  There will be so many hurried , important things to accomplish as you get dressed, that myadvice is to take that extra step and hire a day of coordinator.    You will want to look flawless for the most important pictures that will ever be taken in your life so make sure your makeup and hair stylist come to you that morning!!  Air brushed makeup is crucial so find an artist that specializes in wedding makeup-don;t leave that important process to you on that hectic morning.  I am speaking from total experience because I forgot my veil as we rushed to the church to dress!  I thought that I had EVERYTHING under control, it would be easy, but beleive me you NEED  a day of wedding coordinator to handle details that you cannot
    Don't cheat yourself-!.  Day of wedding coordinator
                                         Professional maeup artist that uses airbush makeup for weddings                      On-site hair stylist and makeup artist!  this is your day-indulge-you won't be sorry!

LCD wedding photograhers-they are the BEST in Ohio and Florida!!!!!!
                                        My wedding-A fantasy! it's your time bride to be!!!
                                       August 20, 2011 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Sparkles of Joy!
  • Let me add to my previous answer-this is gold and I searched for 14 months for the best people to coordiante designs! 
                               1.  "Patra"- she is an invitation folral, corrdinator ICON!
                                     location-Eaton Collection-group of phenomenal boutiques

2.  LCD Wedding Photograhy-Kirtland, Ohio  
                                3.. Night Breeze-the crusical element in your reception-5 piece ensemble with LIVE vocal! and horn section-Classic

I am so excited for you! 
  • "Patra" is located in Wodmere, Ohio-Eaton Collection  

Lighting-Crucial to succes!-:Cheryl's Lighting and Design I do beleive she is located in Akron, Ohio-check The Knot best of vendors for complete address                
                            So excited for you!!  You are the director,, producer, talent and screenwriter for your wedding day! Don't forget-YOU are the talent so become red-carpet-ready for that day :)
  • I promise this is the last reply-I'm still "walking down the aisle" in my heart and always will be! 
                    Makeup:  Jen Green-"Sin Pretty" Makeup-She's not your usual, everday artist-SHE HAS TRUE TALENT!  Ask her to bring her hair stylist with her-Awesom!

• I am using a very good friend of mine who works at Rain. It's a fairly new company and has SUPPPPPPPPERRRRR cheap rates!!! AnnMarie will help you with everything and anything! I promise you will NOT be disappointed!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • rajsimrajsim member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Contact Simer Grewal from Dream Weddings by Simer and she can help you find amazing vendors within your budget.  She is great, very detail oriented and a perfectionist. She can work with your budget but still provide you an exclusive and elegant wedding experience.

Call :(216)502-5194
    E-mail:dreamweddingsbysimer@gmail.com

Her fee is reasonable and will not make a hole in your pocket.

Also check out her facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/DreamWeddingsBySimer

Enjoy!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards