Attire & Accessories Forum

Did anyone cry when they tried on their dress?

2»

Re: Did anyone cry when they tried on their dress?

• FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I'm a big crier, but I never cried trying on dresses. Maybe because I don't put a huge amount of importance into a dress. Meh. While the one I bought was definitely my favorite, it still wasn't like OMG THIS IS AMAZEBALLS. So no tears.

Apparently my jr bridesmaid did when trying on her dress though, lol. 
  • I didn't cry.  I was relieved though.  I wasn't looking for my 'dream dress'.  I was looking for something flattering, affordable and comfortable.  I didn't like dress shopping as much as some other girls do and when I put it on I said to my mom "I don't think I can walk away from this one."  I realized I'd keep thinking about it.  But cry?  Nah.  

My fitting is in August, I wonder how I'll feel then.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I did got a bit emotional but all it was happiness in the end, I had a few family friends they helped me a lot in picking up my family dress which was the best dress I had ever wore.

• I'm normally an emotional person but I didn't cry when I found my dress! I was just grinning from eary to ear! I cried when I went to other bridal salons and I couldn't fit any of the dresses! (My wedding was in 2 months so I didn't have time to order a dress - I had to buy off the rack).
  • I didn't cry, but I was so happy and excited that I jumped up and down on the pedestal while clapping.
  • vh2014vh2014 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I was a giddy one. .. no tears. But that was how I was when he proposed too. I'm 40 and acted more like a 4 year old on a sugar high. I love that dress and every chance I have to put it on. Having my hair trial and bridal portraits on Sunday. .. can't wait to put it on again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I didn't cry but I didn't want to take it off and I couldn't stop smiling. It took just about everything I had to walk away and tell the consultant that I needed to talk to some people first and come back the next day.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I didn't cry but when I said "This is the one" my mom burst into tears.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards