Options

OLW

2»

Re: OLW

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Dear wedding bands,

Okay whyyyyy are you this fucking expensive? I should convince J to get a band matching mine. 10k white gold is cheaper than 14k rose gold.

Love,
    Reasonable consumer

@Blue AHHH GOOD LUCK AHHH
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    @phira wedding bands are freakin ridiculous.  I mean, ridiculous!  Even with our friend of the jeweler discount, lol.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    Dear @cocobellaf,

That brownie is saying it is yours, especially warmed with ice cream and hot fudge.

Stitches
  • Options
    @KeptInStitches -

NOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dear FI,

I am so proud of you! Thank you for standing up to crazy neighbor for us, he's scary and I am glad he backed off. You are an amazing father, an amazing fiance, and you're going to be an amazing husband. 

I love the little things you do. I appreciate all the nights where you've gotten up with me to feed Emmett. At least he's taking formula so we can take shifts now. I love the fact that you have done more than your fair share of the housework, have continued to go out on dates, and still think I am as beautiful since the first day you met me.

All the love in the world,
    Your very happy fiancee

Dear piece of cake our neighbor gave us,

I really want you inside of me right now. I don't care how dirty it sounds. 

The girl who literally cannot,

Me

Dear Dresses,

Why are you so pretty? I am getting married in October of next year. I would like to be able to make a decision before school starts.

Feeling the pressure,
    Undecided frazzled lady.
    Dear Wedding magazines,

PLEASE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! I am more frustrated. I just want a straight answer. Whats the appropriate time to order things: wedding bands, book the caterer, DJ, dress? All your "answers" contradict the hell out of each other. 

Ladies of NEY, please help! 

No love,
    I just want a freaking answer.
    Dear NEY,

I love you all. Seriously, thank you for being so supportive. I don't know what I'd do without you. I apologize for not posting here more frequently. 

All the internet hugs,
    bride2b
  • Options
    @Blue& White - sending a TON of vibes!

Dear SO,
    I'm so glad we created the rule to do it before and after anything that requires a entire night of "none date related" stuff BUT good god, my body hurts.  Maybe we should impliment a rest clause if we have too much going on in one week.

Dear Shrink,
    I don't appreciate my appt starting 10min late and I can't stand it when you type on your Ipad while talking to me. I might be looking for someone else if you can't be more personable.

Myself,
    Relax....breath....relax....repeat.

• Options
    es14bw said:
    @Blue& White - sending a TON of vibes!

Dear SO,
    I'm so glad we created the rule to do it before and after anything that requires a entire night of "none date related" stuff BUT good god, my body hurts.  Maybe we should impliment a rest clause if we have too much going on in one week.

Dear Shrink,
    I don't appreciate my appt starting 10min late and I can't stand it when you type on your Ipad while talking to me. I might be looking for someone else if you can't be more personable.

Myself,
    Relax....breath....relax....repeat.

@es14bw - That's BS. Leave them now. There is no reason for a shrink to not be focused fully on you, the ENTIRE appointment. Including the first 10 minutes you have scheduled.
  • Options
    @EisleyJoGo  - Yeah, I would love recommendations for someone else but I don't know how to ask friends if they see a shrink.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Dear Wedding magazines,

PLEASE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! I am more frustrated. I just want a straight answer. Whats the appropriate time to order things: wedding bands, book the caterer, DJ, dress? All your "answers" contradict the hell out of each other. 

Ladies of NEY, please help! 

No love,
    I just want a freaking answer.
    Dear NEY,

I love you all. Seriously, thank you for being so supportive. I don't know what I'd do without you. I apologize for not posting here more frequently. 

All the internet hugs,
    bride2b

Wishes granted! You got a PM! :)

• Options

@Blue & White - All the job vibes for you!

@CLoGreenEyes - All the hugs for you! And also cookie cake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Dear @bride2b71614, Use theknot.com's handy calendar. You put in your wedding date, it tells you when you should have things done by. I thought it was pretty accurate. The wedding magazine's goal is to sell you stuff (or sell you more magazine's). They have no incentive to be accurate, so ignore most of what they say and just look at the pretty pictures. Love, OMH
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Dear Google mail servers,
    WHY YOU NO LIKE OUTLOOK SERVERS? All of my emails to vendors and libraries hosted by Google keep bouncing back. It's frustrating as hell. I've had to use my personal email address to send info to these people. Our IT people haven't been able to fix the issue for over a week. WHAT THE HELL I JUST WANT TO WORK!
    Absolutely no love whatsoever,
    Frustrated employee who is NOT sending spam!

• Options

@bride2b71614 - TK also has a mobile app, which is nice if you want to have access to the checklists and timeline stuff when you're out. If you enter everything here online and then download the app you can log in there and have the same timeline and checklist synched in both places and stay on top of stuff without a computer in front of you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @Blue OKAY RIGHT it's a fucking piece of metal, I just can't even. We like our jeweler a lot and they've made it 100% clear that they're willing to work with us to get costs down if it's out of our budget, but we're tempted to just order J's band from Gemvara or something because it's $200-300 cheaper.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    Dear Work,
    Is there a reason why the heater is on today? It's 95 degrees outside...
    Not ready to experience hot flashes,
    Sweaty Employee

• Options
    @es14bw - If you have a primary care physician you can ask them for recommendations. That's what Carolyn Hax typically recommends, and she's a PUBLISHED advice columnist, haha.
  • Options

Dear ring,

I got you sized just a few weeks ago...WHY YOU KEEP SPINNING?! I cannot type with you getting in the way every 5 seconds. ARG!

Love, girl who really does love you but it getting frustrated

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    bride2b71614 I use TK's mobile app and that helps a lot. I also stole @cu97tiger's checklist from her website and put that on a Google drive and that has been even more helpful! Good luck!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    es14bw said:
    @EisleyJoGo  - Yeah, I would love recommendations for someone else but I don't know how to ask friends if they see a shrink.
    Go here, type in your area, and find a new therapist. That's how I found mine, and I have sent this site to several people since then. 

*******************************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards