African American Weddings

Re: I know that i dont come as much but i had to share this

• marsm4marsm4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I saw this on FB. I HAVE NO WORDS.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh wow.  I don't think invites went out for this wedding.  I think it was more or less when ya'll see me walking in my white dress meet me in the backyard.  Seriously this is true to the saying "It's my day.  Imma have my wedding my way".  For real.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• What the WHAT!!!???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • lol I must've watched that video a few times and to me that was sooo crazy lol.. but hey it was her day, her moment and her wedding... To each his own... Im sure a few ppl were looking at me crazy coming out of the restaurant in my dress but (shrugs) whatever.... lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• All I was really trying to figure out was what was wrong with the house she got walked from that the one she married in front of was actually the better location.
  • marsm4marsm4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    It took me a minute to figure out who the groom was.  I mean come on, i've been to NO FRILLS weddings and they were beautiful.  I couldn't take my eyes off the laundry hanging.  No matter what your financial situation is I believe you could do better than that if they cared...I'm just saying.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pearls687pearls687 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2014
    Ummm......yeah.....sooooo I feel like if the bride and the minister made the effort to put on their respective regalia, the groom could have at least put on a collared shirt and tie.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • And they couldve at least taken the laundry down off the line lol...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I wantchya'll to quit trying to make this better in your heads and let's all accept the bald ass truth.  That lady put up a pergola....in the projects.  Ok?

The only thing that would make this awesome-r is if Ed Lover or Funky Dineva got a hold of that clip.

• lol lol lol lol lol lol LORD i cant with @sultryzulu

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• "MY HAIR is laid like a pergola in the projects!" And yes, I had to look up the definition of a pergola......@sultryzulu with them fancy words! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wow. I'm all for saving money but damn. She went all out on that dress and her groom looks like he just came from the couch.
  • pearls687 said:
    "MY HAIR is laid like a pergola in the projects!"
    I hatechu Jodi!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards