Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Pier 19 Ballroom - Hibachi

Hi Ladies-

Someone suggested Pier 19 to me recently and I checked it out. It seems reasonable but I can't seem to find any review or even photos really. Has anyone attended a wedding here or have you heard anything?

I appreciate the help!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pier 19 Ballroom - Hibachi

• Options
    http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding/UserViewWebsitePage?themeCode=14095&wid=eaa655a0d3bcd2b2&pid=1e3abdc8018154ab

I also ran into Pier19 and plan to host my wedding reception there next September.  I also couldn't find any further information or reviews, but I did see a successful reception.  Give them a call and get their current rates! 

Best of luck and Congrats!
  • Options
    Thank you for the information! I met with them and really liked the place alot. Hoping to put my deposit down soon. Congrats to you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_pier-19-ballroom-hibachi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:8b680a13-f926-4aaf-b17c-566b4ed438cePost:e3289f06-9d67-4a05-9ead-99b173889350">Pier 19 Ballroom - Hibachi</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies- Someone suggested Pier 19 to me recently and I checked it out. It seems reasonable but I can't seem to find any review or even photos really. Has anyone attended a wedding here or have you heard anything? I appreciate the help!
    Posted by Jeces[/QUOTE]

Hi Jeces,

You can look up on their FB page Hibachi Japanese Steakhouse & Sushibar for 200+ previous wedding photos or contact me for a tour of our ballroom.

Best Regards

Jim Chen
    267-290-6158
  • Options

Is this where Dave and Busters is located?

• Options
    JecesJeces member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Sure is! Their entrance is actually in the parking garage.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards