Ohio-Toledo

Lyman Harbor - Cleveland - Sandusky - Huron

Has anyone attended a wedding at Lyman Harbor in Sandusky within the last couple of years?  The venue is gorgeous, but the reviews online make me hesitant specifically regarding issues with food and service.

Thank you!

Re: Lyman Harbor - Cleveland - Sandusky - Huron

• I actually had my wedding there 7/19. The venue is beautiful but the service was lacking, There are a ton of hidden fees there including a fee to cut and service cake which they did not even attempt to do for us and no one at our wedding even got cake. The staff there was no where to be found when we needed them. The service is really bad there, we pretty much had to do everything ourselves. They were supposed to set up a table for our candy table by 10 am the day of the wedding but they didn't even bring us a table until 10 minutes before our ceremony was scheduled to begin. For the price it wasn't worth the lousy service. My groomsmen had to set up the ceremony space even though we were told that they would set this up and that we would have a coordinator for the day of the wedding. I loved the location but I would avoid the headache when you get 2 different stories because you cant even talk to the same person twice.
  • I'm so sorry that happened to you, but I very much appreciate your feedback.  Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards