Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Aria panoramic sky suite

Has anyone looked into this suite for their wedding/reception?  It looks nice online.

Re: Aria panoramic sky suite

• Options
    I booked! I love it from the photos. We're only planning to do drinks in there, because I don't want to risk any trouble getting catering stuff up there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I booked too.   Go through wedding coordinator, way cheaper. Next best option is mlife. 

Seemed like best quality for lowest price with a nice fairly open floorplan compared to say, MGM terrace suites or skylofts. 

PS:  If you want the panoramic, call in and confirm TWICE that they indeed booked you the panoramic and not the regular. 

I assume you mean this one:
  • Options
    Yup, had my ceremony in that suite. It was absolutely stunning!
  • Options
    @Kellyamity how many people did you have up there. And how many people are you ladies planning on having in the suite. I love these suites!
  • Options
    We are likely only going to have about 20, but the wow factor of those windows looks great.
  • Options
    tffnyjean said:
    @Kellyamity how many people did you have up there. And how many people are you ladies planning on having in the suite. I love these suites!
    I'm planning for 30-40...it looks massive and the floorplan is fairly spread out, and the website describes it as 1465 sq ft for the non-panoramic version. 

Note:  The panoramic is slightly bigger than the non-panoramic. 
  • Options
    I think we had about 24 people plus two toddlers in the room. There was lots of space for everyone to sit down after the ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards