Not Engaged Yet
Options

BSC or Normal?

2»

Re: BSC or Normal?

• Options
    BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I HATED calling T my boyfriend, mostly because we have a daughter together.  I can't even tell you how many times I had been asked if my boyfriend was my daughter's dad... which is a weird thing to ask anyway.. but I think people assumed that since he was only my boyfriend he couldn't possibly have had a kid with me.

I can't wait to be married so I can have the same name as my daughter and settle all of the confusion!

Also, who was it  on the board that called their SO their manpanion?  haha I found it funny...

• Options
    BreMR said:
    I HATED calling T my boyfriend, mostly because we have a daughter together.  I can't even tell you how many times I had been asked if my boyfriend was my daughter's dad... which is a weird thing to ask anyway.. but I think people assumed that since he was only my boyfriend he couldn't possibly have had a kid with me.

I can't wait to be married so I can have the same name as my daughter and settle all of the confusion!

Also, who was it  on the board that called their SO their manpanion?  haha I found it funny...

Some crazy newb who only lasted a day.

• Options
    Normal! FI's mom didn't even like referring to me as his son's girlfriend, especially once we were living together., she felt I was more than that.
  • Options
    A few weeks after we got engaged I said to fiance "I keep forgetting/ fudging at work and calling you my boyfriend. What have you been referring to me as?" And he said "oh I just skipped that and I've been saying wife for a while now". I was like kinda like aaaaaw. So he's been calling me that for months now (when talking about me, not to me) but I still refuse to let myself say husband until we're married. I know in his eyes we are close enough, but I think it'll take some of the novelty away if I use it before that day lol. 

• Options
    I didn't really enjoy saying BF or FI really....I LOVE saying Husband though lol. 

I felt awkward saying FI because it was like I sounded like a crazed lady who is just counting down the milliseconds until I got married.

And with BF, I just really called him by his name to other people and if they asked if he was my BF I would just say yea we are dating lol.
  • Options
    Any Seinfeld fans here? Whenever I would say "fiance" I immediately thought of this:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards