Destination Weddings Discussions

Now Larimar Punta Cana Brides!!!

My FI and I have decided to book the Now Larimar for our wedding in May 2015.  I am so excited - I was there when it was the NH Real Arena back in early 2010, and from what I hear, it is even better now!

Has anyone had their wedding there recently? Is there anything I should know or look out for?  I think we're going to have a beach ceremony (I love the fountain set up, but don't want to pay for the plank and if I don't, well then what aisle am I walking down???) and do the Divine package.  But I'm at a loss on where to do our reception so we have room for dancing and dinner.  I'd rather do a sit down dinner, but it looks like that is only available at the night club (and your reception ends at 9pm) or the beach... I love the pool side set up, but I think its buffet only!

I have to say it is a LOAD of stress off to finally have chosen a place! Now I can sit back, relax and enjoy being engaged!

Re: Now Larimar Punta Cana Brides!!!

• Congrats!  My fiance and I are getting married there on May 16, 2015! You should check out www.bestdestinationwedding.com.  There are a TON of message boards on there with all the info you could possibly need.  Literally 100s of pages of posts with questions and answers from brides that have already gotten married there.  It's really helpful!  Good luck with planning!
  • We visited the NOW Larimar last year and it was beautiful and service was excellent. The beach was perfect and food was amazing! My fiancé and I are actually going to get married at the Dreams Palm Beach which is the sister resort in Aug 2015. How long did it take for someone to respond to you to book? I haven't heard anything and it's been almost a week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards