Second Weddings

Checks - And Still Waiting for the Confirmation Email

We were able to get a few things done this weekend.  We talked to Embassy Suites about room rates for blocks - there is a large event occurring on April 1st and 2nd - so the rate would be $15.00 higher for those nights and both nights would have to be booked.  Sunday however the rate drops and people can book for the one night. We're also looking at Hilton Garden Inn as well.

We ordered FI's vest, bow tie and pocket square, finished addressing invitations and purchased more stamps.  Truffles have been ordered and we have our tasting this coming Saturday.  I ordered my shoes they should be her today or tomorrow. (I still feel like there is so much to do... and like I am forgetting something) 

Still waiting on a confirmation email from my vendor's Marketing Director. Either the storms back East have precluded her from answering her emails or she's now ignoring me.

Re: Checks - And Still Waiting for the Confirmation Email

• Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your checks sound great! The "ignoring me" part does not however. Hopefully you hear something.
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_checks-still-waiting-confirmation-email?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:11ac99c3-f9e9-4e80-841c-56a323bc7298Post:d3797e86-8eda-4a24-9725-00fdc0d7f397">Re: Checks - And Still Waiting for the Confirmation Email</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your checks sound great! The "ignoring me" part does not however. Hopefully you hear something.
    Posted by Sue-n-Kevin[/QUOTE]

Yes!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for checks!!!  I'm trying to get the honeymoon checked off, but it just feels like it's getting further and further away (the check).  Sorry about the no responses to your e-mails.  Sometimes it takes a while before I hear from my vendors too, and it's so frustrating.  I'm sure everything is fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards