African American Weddings
Options

SOOOO... WANT TO KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN UP TO???

Re: SOOOO... WANT TO KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN UP TO???

• Options
    Lilypie - (ZBrE)

Yup its about that time for another one i guess.......

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Aww yay. Y'all got that out the way in no time at all! Congrats girl, no need to look for a hobby now. You'll have a ton of stuff to do!
  • Options
    aww Congrats :) woohoo 
    i am gonna let yall have all the babies lol 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I promise yall this was sooooo unplanned... I truly wasnt ready for this but i guess i have no choice lol... and after this im yelling to the dr to tie, burn, cut and rip out these here tubes... no more for me...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options

Congratulations Dahling!  :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    YAY!!  Congratulations.  That's a wonderful way to be spending your time by the way.  :-)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    whaaaaaaat?! Congrats! When the baby shower?!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    M1ssJ girl im thinking sometime in Dec or Jan (after my sons birthday 1/10)... Hopefully all goes ok with this pregnancy... Im soo high risk im just hoping to make it past 6/7 months

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    oh boy! I'm praying for that as well! 
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    Awwww, Mrs. L, the best of wishes lovie.  Prayers up and Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    im am sooo happy for @tirathemrs because she is going to save me a seat at the baby shower..
    we were suppose to have a joint baby shower.. but somebody didnt wait for me 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    @ Leesh - you can catch her if you hurry. Get on that. Lit'rally. Lol!
  • Options
    @sultryzulu she not tryna get on this train. lol lol.. Hell i wish i wasnt on this train...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    lol.  ya'll a mess.   look, I'm waaaaay the hell back here in the harassment line,  Mama, MIL, hubby, sissy, maw maw and all of Shiloh Baptist is front'a me.  lol!!

@ Tira - chile I know this part ain't no fun but you can do it shouldja, we need us a nice even number.  andplusalso it's been forever since I shopped for small pink things.  mkaythanksbye.
  • Options
    Gimme 3 yrs....
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • Options
    Congratulations love. .. unplanned but apparently the right time
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • Options
    aquari0216 GIRL its one of those things that you never really expect or plan for but once it happens its like o well i guess we having a baby (shrugs).. I honestly dont like being pregnant (i love love love this little babies) and i cant wait for this to be over..,. IMO

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards