New York-Long Island

Quoted high at Fox Hollow?

Hi Knotties,

I just wanted to check to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off. I was quoted at 140 p/p for a Nov Saturday night at FH. Does that sound about right to people? This was for the Winter Garden room with no ceremony.

Thanks!

Re: Quoted high at Fox Hollow?

• Hey Kaseylyn16!

Who was the banquet manager that you spoke with? 140pp on a saturday night in november sounds about right. I was told that their high peak season is from sept-december because its the holidays and it is on a saturday. I am having my wedding in the summer 2016 at FH also!
  • Rizzoroxx27,

We dealt with Bruce. Thanks for the reassurance, makes me feel much better!

Would you like to be part of a Facebook group I started for us Foxy Ladies? If so, shoot me your email address and I'll add you to the fun!

Kasey
  • I dealt with Bruce too. He was a nice guy and the grounds were gorgeous, but it would cost way too much money to have my wedding there. I think he quoted us $120 per person for a June 2015 wedding and we had to guarantee a certain amount of people. 
  • I was quote a high of 150 in May 2015 so 140 in November would be reasonable.  Fox Hollow is the most reasonably priced place I've seen and its gorgeous. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards