Indiana
Options

Low Budget

We're set to get married 9/20/2014, I have a major feeling that we will be paying a majority of the wedding out of pocket. I was curious to know if anyone has some advice on low budget spectacular weddings near newton/jasper county, indiana (nwi) We have time on our side, but things still need to get done.

Re: Low Budget

• Options
    Well, not dealing with location, but DIY!  The best thing about DIY is that it saves you money and most of the items are things that other brides are looking for so after the wedding you can sell them.
  • Options
    Hello! I am a wedding planner and I specialize in planning weddings on a low budget. If you would like more info please email me unforgettableweddingsandeventsgmail.com I also have a website www.wix.com/shamekiahunt/unforgettableweds
  • Options
    nj61944nj61944 member
    First Comment
    I would get ahold of simple to elegant.  they are out of Terre Haute Indiana.  They are the most resonable on price and the quality is fantastic and they can work with any budget.  We are using them and they are the best.  We shopped around they are far and away the best around.  They can ship the items to you as well.  Were getting married out of state and they are shipping the items to us.  <a href="http://www.simpletoelegant.com or on here under indiana party rentals.  good luck.In" rel="nofollow">www.simpletoelegant.com or on here under indiana party rentals.  good luck.

In</a> Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_low-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:97Discussion:9804441a-394c-45c2-b9ca-035934ccc967Post:5fe059e0-7e2b-4abd-b7fa-9832f4d28b6d">Low Budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're set to get married 9/20/2014, I have a major feeling that we will be paying a majority of the wedding out of pocket. I was curious to know if anyone has some advice on low budget spectacular weddings near newton/jasper county, indiana (nwi) We have time on our side, but things still need to get done.
    Posted by NadiehsdaChristopher[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards