Utah

I want to know something about you...

Ok, I saw this done on another board and loved it, so I'm doing it here, because our board is so slow!

I want you all to post 2 pictures on here...

First picture should be something that involves your wedding. Either a picture of flowers, dresses, shoes, venue, Anything that involves your wedding... please also leave an explanation of picture!

Second picture should be of anything not wedding related! It can be of something you love, hate, a random object, a place you have been, or want to go, ANYTHING! Also, leave an explanation.

Lets get more active on here, and get to know one another!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I want to know something about you...

• edited December 2011

This first picture is kind of what I would like my wedding cake to look like, expect that I would like the cupcakes to be in various colors, and flavors... LOTS of colors!

This picture is of FI, Myself and one of my best friends... we are out bowling in this pic...  2 of the best friends a girl could ask for!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

this is a picute of me in my wedding dress. My computer is being stupid and refused to flip the pic. sorry.

I absolutely love photography. Especially pictures of objects that are reflected.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards