Rhode Island

Need addvice - Transportation for wedding party and guests

Hi brides - looking for recommendations for the below. Getting married in Newport, RI. Would love feedback on experience and best prices! 1. Transportation for large wedding party and parents?? 2. Transportation for guests from hotel to venue and then back at end of night (150 ppl)??

Re: Need addvice - Transportation for wedding party and guests

• We got married in Newport and used Rockstar Limo for a trolley. They hold tons of people. It took care of all BP transportation. A lot easier to get in and out of in my dress than the normal limo. We didn't need a shuttle for guests because they all stayed within walking distance of the reception site. They did offer it though.
  • Hi Shana! My husband and I were married in July and we used Sentinal Limo in East Providence for all our transportation (rehearsal dinner, party bus for wedding party, and 54 passenger motor coach for guests). They were great to work with, good prices, and were very reliable. I would recommend renting a motor coach and having it do multiple trips to help cut back on costs, rather than renting two coaches. Their party bus accomodates upwards of 25 people (way larger than what we needed, but they substituted the bus when our booked limo got into an accident a few days before the wedding at not extra cost to us), so that might work for your large wedding party. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards