My fiance and I want the wedding to be in Atlanta, Georgia and have been working on picking venues for the past few weeks now (we got engaged in June but I went out of the country right after, so that slowed planning down a bit). We are just trying to figure out which venue we want at this point. We've narrowed it down to 2 places and hope to have a choice made by this week.
The date we originally picked for the wedding was June 20, 2015. So we are shooting for a date around there, no earlier than May I'd think. Assuming we make a choice this week, is that enough time for our guests to prepare for an out of town wedding or would it be better to push the date off to either the fall of 2015 or spring of 2016?
If it matters, the dates we were looking at the venues aren't ideal but they're around the time we were looking at. Additionally, if we push for spring 2015 we probably won't get the photographer we liked since he's booking up really fast. However, I don't particularly want a fall wedding and I don't want to wait till spring 2016 but I will if it's the right thing to do. If you have any advice I'd really appreciate it.