July 2015 Weddings

July 4th 2015

We got engaged June 16, 2013 my birthday! We have our wedding set for the 4th of July 2015. I'm so excited that we have this date. Does anybody else have this date? If so what ideas do you have so far?

Re: July 4th 2015

• We're also getting married on the 4th! I'm so excited :) Congrats to you! We're pretty far into planning... We've booked our venue, photographer and dj (everything books here - near Toronto) - over a year in advance. We're doing blush/champagne/nudes colour scheme!
  • Hi!  We're also getting married on July 4, 2015!  We are not as far along as i would like, but we have a venue, food, flowers, DJ, Planner, my dress, and we have a meeting with a photographer this upcoming week!  We are also working on a fireworks vendor!  I'm getting super excited, but I have to ask, have you ran into issues where things are WAY more expensive since its a holiday?  I knew i would have a this with a few vendors, but I've run into this with ALL of them.
  • DH and I are getting married 7/4/15 as well.  We are getting married in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.  So far we have reserved our resort room for our "honeymoon" and their fancy meeting room for the ceremony and reception.  I have purchased the DIY invitations, postcards to make STD cards and we are working on our minister.  The chapel DH had his heart set on isn't open that day due to it being a holiday but said they have a Minister-To-Go they could offer but the next day DH called to reserve him and was told the minister went out on his own and they were having a hard time tracking him down to see if he would still be performing ceremonies then.  We are super excited about our wedding (my first and his third marriage but first "real" wedding).
  • We are already married and our anniversary is July 1.  I thought of doing a ceremoney on the 4th, but the additional cost to do the event on a holiday and considering families and their travel plans, I decided it against. The idea of it is great since you'll fireworks in the sky at every angle.

Our date is going to be July 11, 2014. 

• That's GREAT Ladies! Our colors are Aqua, Coral and Silver. We have our venue and we have a meeting with the florist, DJ, Videographer and photographer in a few weeks. I cant wait! I have ALOT of family coming from out of town so I'm trying to find a place for fireworks.
  • We also have that date !!! We are getting married in another country ! Can't wait
  • We initially wanted a garden wedding but my fiancé thought it was a little to girly , so we are going black and gold !
  • Hey we're getting married Independence Day '15 as well :-)
    We made it easy and are going with red, white, blue for colors...doing the whole Americana theme. Although I'm trying to throw in rustic/vintage/nautical/southern ideas into the decor as well! haha idk I'm so lost...
    We have the venue, tables, chairs, officiant, invitations, and food taken care of. I'm making my gown. Still looking for a photographer and videographer, but I'm probably going to use my sibings' friends for those jobs because I am a photographer myself and I can't find anyone in that area that is even close to what I'm looking for.
  • I'm getting married this day too! We live in Pittsburgh, so hopefully the weather will be nice because we have booked the courtyard/garden of our hotel for our ceremony. I've booked our photographer and picked my dress and narrowed down the florist. I'm thinking about doing a blush pink and silver/glitzy color scheme.
  • We are getting married that day too!  Our venue is a old rustic barn in Columbus,Ohio.  Our colors are going to be black and ivory with hints of red. After our wedding there will be  fireworks are down the road. So to finish off our special day we are going to go and watch the fireworks go off. I can't wait I think it will be a perfect way to end the day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards