Destination Weddings Discussions

Steel Drum/Caribbean Songs

We are getting married at the beach and want our ceremony music to have an island/Caribbean sound. We love steel drum music. Can anyone recommend a song for the seating of the mothers and the sand ceremony? We are already using some where over the rainbow for the flower girl and ring bearer. And we are walking back up the aisle together to One Love. Any suggestions I'd appreciate.

Re: Steel Drum/Caribbean Songs

• You can really do any song you'd like! Think Phoebe from Friends...she walked down the aisle to "here, there and everywhere" by the beatles but it was played on a steel drum. So pretty! Any song you love would work.

Our first dance is to "is this love" by bob marley but I don't think that would be good for the seating of the mothers

• We did the steel drum band. Awesome!! Icing on the cake. I guess I wasnt any help but good choice! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @princesstissue‌ did you give them a playlist or did they "freestyle"? We are consider on the band as a reception option.
  • I believe you could give them a list. We just let them play. We played with them at the reception. They played our ceremony too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards