Plus-Sized

My Wedding Dress Experiance

I have read so many post about my fellow plus size brides who have had horrible experiences shopping for gowns, so when the time came for me to look I was so nervous. Luckily I found a place called L & H Bridal Shop in Philadelphia, PA that treated me like a queen. I had the most wonderful experiences with the whole staff. For all my brides that are still looking, and may feel scared and nervous here is some advice. Be confident in who you are and what you want. Know your body-type and embrace it, and of course just have fun!

Re: My Wedding Dress Experiance

• Your dress is beautiful and you look so happy! :) I'm debating on a dress similar to yours. I was very lucky to have some good shopping experiences. Be very careful with who you take with you shopping is another piece of advice I'd like to give.

• Thank you for sharing your experience. I am nervous about being fitted for a dress, I am getting a custom made one. I love the photos!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You look gorgeous!!!

Everyone at David's Bridal made me feel so calm and beautiful that day, I love my dress so much and can't wait to wear it on October 11th!

All brides, have confidence in your beauty!! <3

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards