Honeymoon Discussions

Logging into Sandals Butler Website

kla728kla728 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited August 2014 in Honeymoon Discussions
For all of you who did your honeymoon at a Sandals resort and had a butler suite, did you ever have issues with their website/confirming your booking? I thought I logged in way back when we booked our Oct-Nov trip in the Spring, but when I tried to log in last week they didn't have my info saved. I entered my booking info and whatnot, and got an email saying "We will attempt to locate your reservation information in our records and send you an email in a few days with further instructions." That was just about a week ago. I will probably call if I don't hear by Friday, but was curious if others experienced this? 

I may also ask my travel agent... yes we used a travel agent for Sandals, and I'm gonna plug him because last week our flight out DC to the connecting city got canceled and he instantly rebooked us through another airport in DC. So nice to not know there is a problem until it has already been resolved. We wouldn't have made our connection if we had taken the next flight out of the original airport.

ETF: I have paragraphs, TK!

Re: Logging into Sandals Butler Website

• Sorry to be of no help, but what is this butler website you speak of? We have our honeymoon set up for April 2015 with a sandals butler suite and never heard of this.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sorry to be of no help, but what is this butler website you speak of? We have our honeymoon set up for April 2015 with a sandals butler suite and never heard of this.

The "butler website" is Sandals website, it's just a different tab. If you're already booked you click on the "already booked" tab and navigate around to what you want to do (book excursions, butler preferences, pay balance).

As for not being able to log in, I don't know, I log in with my SSG (Sandals Select Guest) info and never have a problem. Now, we've never had a butler but, I do book our excursions from that part of the website and pay our balance.

• Yup trael agents are awesome. My flight has been changed 3 times with missing connections and stuff and my agent (my mom) has fixed it all for me.

This might be none of my business but I've heard from a few people that they didn't like the butler suite because the butler is like up your ass the whole time, not giving you enough privacy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards