New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Winter Wedding Venues Suggestions?

Hi,
does anyone know of nice resorts/venues in tristate area for a winter wedding. I am looking for Martin luther king weekend so I wouldl ike to have a sat wedding and then a nice brunch sunday where people have option to stay for a longer time that Sunday... People have recommended SkyTop, White Face Lodge (i believe its too expensive though and too far) I would like it to be about an hour/hour half from nyc/westchester. Any suggestions/opinions welcomed!
THanks!

Re: Winter Wedding Venues Suggestions?

• Options
    what are you looking for the venue to offer? do you want a place with winter activities or just a place guests can stay the night or weekend and have brunch? Bear Mountain Inn is nice (just had my wedding at the Overlook Lodge) . we didn't do brunch the next day, but I know they have one. They have ice skating there in the winter, but not sure what else.
  • Options
    Check out Full Moon Resort.  It's a little farther into the Catskills, but very nice.  They offer on site accommodations and meal plans for your guests.  They serve brunch the next morning.  It's very rustic- so if you aren't into that, I would look elsewhere.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards