Honeymoon Discussions

Booked a trip today!

It's not until April, but I need something to look forward to after these last few (and next few) months. If everything with my health goes as planned, we're heading to the St. Regis Punta Mita for five nights! If anyone has been, definitely feel free to share dos/don'ts!!

Re: Booked a trip today!

• Yay for you!  Live life to the max!
    I bought a hot tub today! 
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • CMGragain said:

Yay for you!  Live life to the max!
    I bought a hot tub today! 

Love!!! I hope you get to enjoy it soon!

• yay for both of you.  So jealous.

i'm eagerly waiting to hear if we are going to Anguilla or not in the fall.   I really need a non family get away.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • lyndausvi said:

yay for both of you.  So jealous.

i'm eagerly waiting to hear if we are going to Anguilla or not in the fall.   I really need a non family get away.
    I loved Anguilla! The beaches were amazing!

I, too, am looking to have some time away from family. It's been a little overwhelming for me!

• I just looked up the resort.....beautiful!
  • yay for both of you.  So jealous.

I loved Anguilla! The beaches were amazing! I, too, am looking to have some time away from family. It's been a little overwhelming for me!

******SITB ********

DH's best friend is the exec chef at one of the resorts.  He has a big function and needs a guest chef.  They might fly DH down. If they do I will go down also.     It's not easy to get there from here, I'm not sure we would go otherwise.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • lyndausvi said:

lyndausvi said:

yay for both of you.  So jealous.

I loved Anguilla! The beaches were amazing!

I, too, am looking to have some time away from family. It's been a little overwhelming for me!

******SITB ********

DH's best friend is the exec chef at one of the resorts.  He has a big function and needs a guest chef.  They might fly DH down. If they do I will go down also.     It's not easy to get there from here, I'm not sure we would go otherwise.

I should have married a chef ;)

• Overrated. It's 9pm and I haven't seen him all day.

• lyndausvi said:

Overrated. It's 9pm and I haven't seen him all day.

True, but that sounds a lot like my life, too, minus the good food. Lol

One of my "once I'm well" goals is to not travel as much for work so I can see DH more. Just living in the same house would help!

• Have a wonderful time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards