Pre-wedding Parties
Options

How many Bridal Shower Hostess Gifts....

So my shower is TODAY and is being hosted by my grandma, mom and my mom's best friend from high school. I planned for a gift for each of them, but I just found out that another family member is bringing some of the food and another of my moms friends is helping to transport food to the shower. Do I get them gifts as well?

Re: How many Bridal Shower Hostess Gifts....

• Options
    You can and it sounds incredibly gracious of you. I have never heard of a bride giving hostess gifts for the shower and I find it to be a touching tribute.
  • Options
    I was just going to send my stepmom flowers or an edible arrangement as a thanks since she is hosting the shower.

• Options

I have 6 people hosting a shower for me...6! I wanted to make sure to give them a gift so I made body scrubs for them in cute little jars with a thank you note. I didn't do anything fancy, but I did want to thank them in some way.

I don't know if it was announced on your invites who was hosting the shower, but if it was, I would only give a gift to those people. I would suggest giving it to them in private as well :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards