South Carolina

Hilton Head/Savannah Photographer

My sister is getting married next May in the Hilton Head area. Does anyone have any recommendations for a photographer from that area or someone that is willing to travel there? Thank you so much for any help in advance.

Re: Hilton Head/Savannah Photographer

• i also need a photographer fiance and i r gettin married in the omni hilton head island any suggestions?

• nicolecaudleblog.showitsite.com. I shoot beach weddings all over SC. I would be more than happy to give you ladies some information. nicole@nicolecaudlephotography.com.
  • Definitely Sea Island Studios! Wendy Emerich is the absolute best! Her work is AMAZING and her prices are great. She did my wedding and my engagement shoot. Everyone is still talking about how cool my photographer was and how unbelievable the photos are. Her website is SEAISLANDSTUDIOS.COM.
  • I would recommend Gene Ho Photography from Myrtle Beach!  My daughter is getting married in March and theyhave been wonderful to work with.  They even came to Fort Mil, SC to take engagement pictures! 
  • I just requested a quote from the Omni in Hilton Head, we want to get married there in May.....can you shed some light on your experience?
  • I am a professional photographer based in Charleston, avail for travel. You can view my work via My website gallery at www.JenniferCollinsPhotography.com or FB at www.facebook.com/JenniferCollinsPhotography . My email is Jencoll2006@gmail.com
  • Hello there! I am a wedding photographer from Augusta Georgia and love to travel for weddings! You can find my pricing and information here:
    www.alexblairsblog.com

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions:
    abphotographyme@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards