Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Where is everyone buying their shoes?

Me again... I've been perusing the internet for shoes to go with my wedding dress.. I need some cute flats. Just wondering where are some good places to buy from that don't cost an arm and a leg? I really don't want to spend more than $50. Thanks!

Re: Where is everyone buying their shoes?

• Options
    Try Kohls or Payless. Payless always has cute flats, especially their American Eagle line. 
  • Options
    I got mine off of 6pm.com. I like that you can search size, color, and heel height! I first bought Mia flats from them for about $18, but decided to switch to BCBGeneration heels (that I also bought there for about $24).
  • Options
    I did check out payless... didn't see any I liked and they are normally my go-to shoe place! I'll have to look at Khols and 6pm! Thanks!

• Options
    @Alikat9614 Wow just got on 6pm quick.. already found like 3 pairs I like! Thanks :)

• Options
    I'd check out DSW or a department store. 
  • Options
    I've been to the department store in town.. nada. I am going to the mall this weekend so I'll wait until I've walked the mall before ordering online.. just in case :P

• Options
    I think these look supercute but they also look super uncomfortable to me.  

I really want to try a pair of Tieks, but they are sooo expensive.
  • Options
    I got my flats for $50 at DSW.
  • Options
    Got my shoes at zappos.com  Love that site...free shipping and free returns!
  • Options
    $20 on 6pm.com for the ceremony wedges, and a splurge at Nordstrom for some photo/reception shoes.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    I love the free shipping aspect of zappos and 6pm, since 6pm is the discount site of zappos (so the return policy is different).
  • Options
    Zappos. They have the world's best return policy.
  • Options
    Sweet! Thanks guys!

• Options
    Definitely check out DSW! I actually got mine at Payless lol. I was hardcore eyeing Badgley, but my brain kicked and said $300 wasn't worth shoes that would be destroyed by an outdoor wedding.
  • Options
    I normally get them from DSW, but I've had luck in the past with shoes.com as well. They do free shipping returns and everything. @drina0218 Don't feel bad- I asked my friend who always wears designer if the Badgley were worth it and she said no way, super uncomfortable.

• Options
    Wow you guys delivered! I've found quite a few cute ones at 6pm and DSW... Thanks so much!

• Options
    I got my heels from macy's.  I'm still looking for some good flats. 
  • Options
    Zappos.  I think they were ~ $60 or so, but I wore blue shoes and I have worn them again since the wedding.
  • Options
    emster86 said:
    Wow you guys delivered! I've found quite a few cute ones at 6pm and DSW... Thanks so much!

Can't wait to see what you get! Pics when you find them :)
  • Options
    Thanks again guys. If I don't find them after this weekend I'll order some I found.

@Alikat9614 I found so many reasonably priced ones... I might have to order two pairs and see which one goes best :P They will be worn after the wedding as well and I'll try and remember to put up a picture :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards