Florida-South Florida

Addison Place Boca Raton

I don't have a wedding date yet, but was looking into Addison place Boca Raton. It looks very romantic. I wanted to know has anyone had their wedding there, whats the prices, how long in advance should you book, do they ask a deposit, can you make a payment plan? How was overall experience. I probably should call them, but just wanted feed back from someone who has actually had the experience with them. 

Re: Addison Place Boca Raton

• Try asking this on your local board for Boca Raton.  This one's international, so most of us won't be able to answer these questions for you.

• I thought I did !
  • I've moved your thread to the local board. :)
  • Hey there! My wedding is being held at the Addison in January 2015. I fell in love with the venue so much that we raised our budget to make it work.  They have different locations for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, as well as many food options. The price really depends on your guest count, food selections, date, time of day, and which rooms you choose to use.  I opted for a Friday night wedding, which was remarkably less than a Saturday.  We also went with one of their less glamorous ballrooms, which has a food and beverage minimum of $8000.  They did require a deposit to secure your date, and a second payment 2 months later I think. So far, they have been very helpful and I am so thrilled to be having my wedding at this beautiful establishment.  Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards