Honeymoon Discussions

Applevactations.com?

Jstump2Jstump2 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited August 2014 in Honeymoon Discussions

We are planning on taking a delayed honeymoon/big trip this January. I am having a hard time knowing where to start. We want to go to an all-inclusive beach resort (probably in Mexico) for around $3K. A lot of people have suggested applevacations.com to me. Has anyone had any experience with them? Any other websites I should check out that you can suggest?

*Edited because sadly I do not have 3M to spend on a vacation ;)

Re: Applevactations.com?

• Do you mean $3k? You can do a lot for $3M :)

Apple is a very reputable company. They also happen to own the Secrets, Dreams, and Now Resorts brands. Apple also works with travel agents, so if you want to actually speak with someone in person or over e-mail, you can work with an agent who uses Apple.

• @Jstump2 do you me $3k?

There's sandals, secrets, couples are the big chain AI resorts.

My cousin went to the Valentin Imperial Maya in Mexico and loved it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • woops. Haha yes I mean 3K. Sorry
  • I've never tried applevacations.com, but I love cheapcaribbean.com. That's where we booked our honeymoon through, and the deal we got was just amazing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've never tried applevacations.com, but I love cheapcaribbean.com. That's where we booked our honeymoon through, and the deal we got was just amazing.
    Apple owns CheapCaribbean.com as well! LOL So, both are totally legit. 

• I loved working them.  Used them 2 times, once to Mexico and once to Punta Cana.  Both the traveling went flawlessly.  When traveling I get a little anxiety about going somewhere you've never been, what if you miss your shuttle or all the questions that stress you out.  Apple was incredible at getting you where you needed to go.  Sorta fool proof!  And their transfers are included, which on cheapcarribean.com it seemed like they added another at least $100 per person for shuttle service.  Maybe that's not true all the time, but that's with the trip I just booked to Jamaica for my honeymoon in November also.  Hope that helps!  I was super anxious to travel but really they made it so good I've kepy going back!
  • We have used Apple Vacations for quite a few family vacations. Not much to complain about except... In our experiences, they always have a rep at your resort that you're supposed to check in with to get confirmation for your transportation back to the airport. The downfall? They're only at their designated table at certain times, so someone always has to leave the beach/pool to go meet with them, and often times they aren't even there!! We experienced this to a most frustrating degree on our last trip booked with them in August of '13. It's a convenient way to book everything together if you're not an experienced traveler, but IMO going to Mexico is an easy one to book. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards