September 2014 Weddings

9/5-9/7 Brides!

Last weekend as single ladies!! Any big plans or freakouts on the horizon?

Re: 9/5-9/7 Brides!

• It's just insane that a a week from now I'll be getting my hair done and beginning the day of the wedding! 11 months of planning and excitement finally coming to be, and finally marrying my best friend. I just have to make it through two more days of work (3 shows and 2 serving shifts) and then 2 weeks off!
  • Having my hair trial this afternoon followed by a girls night (which will also serve as a test my hairstyle's durability. Procrastinating on doing the seating chart by knotting instead. Mostly just can't wait I get married!
  • ***see my Bachelorette Party post above**

That was my last crazy night out! :)

Other than that-- I just have a handful of things to still purchase. Getting close!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Does anyone else feel like this may be the slowest week ever??  I'm sitting at work and I know it's a short week but I STILL JUST WANT IT TO BE THE WEEKEND!!  I can't believe everything we've planned is actually going to be a real event!
  • It's going so slow! I am feeling a little bummed and stressed because the weather is predicting thunderstorms for our outdoor ceremony. :/
  • @drina0218 - Oh no! Hopefully it stays clear, do you have a back up plan?  We have an outdoor ceremony too and I'm just hoping it stays clear for 20 minutes!
  • @brunchbride14 we're working on it. It sucks because we paid the florist way too much $ for decorations and we can't back out now due to our contract. We are talking to the venue coordinator now. We might have to move everything indoors and have people just sit at the tables. It sucks to put so much time into planning little details for them all to go to hell right before the wedding.
  • Two things checked off our to-do list today-- paid the baker and the florist! All I can think about is how I want ALL THE CAKE! I'm obsessively checking the weather on 3 different sites for both the wedding day and our honeymoon-- 60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday, but everything is inside so I'm not overly concerned. I just want nice, not rainy weather in Florida! I need to think about packing for the honeymoon, but I'm too lazy to do laundry, so it'll have to wait another day or two. 4 days! Holy crap!!!
  • the nerves are starting to set in, we went and did some things at the church and at the reception hall today and all i could think is Holy Cow, i getting married in 4 days! @Alikat 9614, they are predicitng a 60 percent chance of rain here too!, we too are totally inside, but lets hope for beautiful weather, for great pictures!

• @drina0218 - We have some rain scheduled too, right when our pictures and ceremony are supposed to happen.  We would do the same thing as y'all with just having people sit at the tables, but I really don't want to have to do that.  I guess I need to think of a backup indoor plan for pictures!  And @Alikat9614 I can't wait to eat the cake!! Seriously, I may be looking forward to the food the most!
  • the nerves are starting to set in, we went and did some things at the church and at the reception hall today and all i could think is Holy Cow, i getting married in 4 days! @Alikat 9614, they are predicitng a 60 percent chance of rain here too!, we too are totally inside, but lets hope for beautiful weather, for great pictures!

I'm sure lots of the country has 60% chance of rain-- whereabouts are you getting married? Southwest Virginia here!
  • Seriously praying for sunny skies for everyone, Im In Northeast Arkansas!

• Ladies-- go to wunderground.com
    This is the weather that pilots use for flights. It is hour by hour 90% accuracy, so check this before worrying!
    It looks like in my area, it now will just rain in the morning/early afternoon, and be done by my 6pm wedding. Yay! FX for all of us.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lgsdesigner Thanks! Just checked and it's 65% chance of thunderstorms. :(
  • @drina- Did you check the hour by hour? It may not rain during your ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lgsdesigner I did.. it's like 40-50% all day and 65% during the ceremony lol.

• Damn! I'm sorry :((
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lgsdesigner trying to stay positive. Might make for some beautiful outdoor rain shots if I can pay my hair girl to stay longer and fix me back up lol.
  • I cannot believe in less than 48 hrs I will be a married woman!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards