Chit Chat

I Can't Really Confess this to Anyone IRL...

I'm totally stalking the SH!T out of our registries.  It is so fun.  Stuff is finally starting to move on them and it just means it is all getting closer!!

The end. 

Re: I Can't Really Confess this to Anyone IRL...

• FI and I got our first gift Friday and I went and stalked it...now I have to back away. I have a while to go.

• Me too.. its ok.. my shower is this weekend! 
    Anniversary
  • @smalfrie19 me too!!  And NOTHING had moved (except for 1 gift) until this weekend and now that we have movement I can't stop looking.  I mean... it is so exciting!!!  It is fun to get presents, but it is more fun trying to guess who is buying what gift, and when it will arrive!!
  • I just saw that we just got our seven cup food processor and you would think I had won the lotto the way I was grinning.
  • My shower is this weekend and I forced myself to stop looking!!

I'm only going to check after my shower to make sure that things we received have been marked "purchased".  It is going to take a lot of self restraint, and I have zero.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kasmith1 said:
    I just saw that we just got our seven cup food processor and you would think I had won the lotto the way I was grinning.
    YES!  Our food processor is one of the items that has been purchased and I'm already making grocery lists!! Gazpacho, anyone?!
  • My shower is this weekend and I forced myself to stop looking!!

I'm only going to check after my shower to make sure that things we received have been marked "purchased".  It is going to take a lot of self restraint, and I have zero.
    Mine is this weekend and I have zero self-control, at least for today.  Maybe tomorrow I can be stronger.  Probably not. :)
  • Mmmm olive tapanade in the food processor. Toasted baguette slice or cracker, a little goat cheese, and some tapanade heavy on the garlic. DO IT.

• @pineapplepopsicles we got our food processor at our first shower. When I saw it was purchased online I wanted to cry!!

• Ok, what food processor do you have? 
  • I stalk mine daily. In Friday I noticed that a salad serving set had been purchased. When I checked again on Monday, it said it hadn't been purchased. It must have been a website glitch, because when I checked yesterday, it was back in the 'purchased' category.

I could have avoided that little freak-out by being a reasonable person and not checking it constantly. Yeah, not gonna happen.

• @pineapplepopsicles I got a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Duo from BBB. I figured it didn't need to be a state of the art one since I've never had one before. It's done everything I've wanted it to so far! Like homemade hummus!! Have fun stalking your registry :))

• @pineapplepopsicles I got a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Duo from BBB. I figured it didn't need to be a state of the art one since I've never had one before. It's done everything I've wanted it to so far! Like homemade hummus!! Have fun stalking your registry :))
    That's exactly the same one I'm getting!!! YAY!
  • @pineapplepopsicles The bowl is huge! I haven't touched the small bowl yet, and I've only tried to shred lettuce once (which failed miserably, but I think I did it wrong) but I LOVE it! And I haven't had a problem cleaning it at all, which I think some of the reviewers said they had a hard time.

• Lucky all of you! I don't have a registry. If I had one I'm pretty sure I would be peeking too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards