Nevada-Las Vegas

Dec. 2014 Brides...

Anyone out there with plans to marry in December this year? If so, where and what date? When will you send invites out?

Re: Dec. 2014 Brides...

• I am! We are getting Married December 5th.... I have already sent out save the dates and was thinking that for the invitations I will do the standard six weeks out. We are only inviting 55 people (mainly close friends and family) and I don't see any reason to send it out much earlier.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 12/13/14 - aka bride madness day
  • Yeah~ a few others out there.... WOOT WOOT & Congrats!
  • We are planning on it lol. Families are on opposite ends of the country (canada) and we don't want anything big and fancy. My parents are planning to be holidaying nearby for a month so we're going to fly down with his mom around christmas since it is our year with my parents anyway and do something small with just our parents. If mine ever get back to me about confirming their trip so we can pick a date!
  • December 23 here.  We should get our invitations in about a week and plan to send them out immediately. 
  • We are officially booked! Dec 29 at Chapel of Flowers
  • December 6th! 3:30pm at Venus Garden Caesars Palace. Still undecided on where to have reception dinner, but thinking The Barrymore which is slightly off strip but has that Old Hollywood, Brat Pack feel to it. We sent out online invitations via paperless post and I'm so happy to not have had to go through the trouble of paper invites!
  • mailed out our invites yesterday ~ yahoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards