African American Weddings

Panic - RSVP

The wedding is in 6 days. We have only 25% of our responses. We have the same # of people who have invited themselves. So, I am off in limbo about 50% of our guests. Some people just old me verbally. I am phone tagging the guests who have not RSVP'd.

Re: Panic - RSVP

• Oh my goodness.  I would be hot to have to make so many follow up phone calls.  How many calls do you have to make?  And do you have anyone helping you?   

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• We are having a small wedding so I only had to make 40 phone calls. Perhaps I should have asked FI to do some, oh well. He actually commented that I am doing such a great job he just realized how close it is. he felt like we had more time. Nope. ... - ... I feel better now that I took one day of relaxation. I made sure everyone knew, successfully. I feel lucky that we did things the way we did. Our engagement party was a surprise party for our guests. They rolled in one by one and we announced as each arrived. Anyone who didn't make it got a phone call within 12 hours of the party. Fortunately, everybody was expecting something offbeat and already had our URL. It did perplex me that RSVP's would say "so&so RSVP'd but was never invited". ... - ... OMG. I am so wiped out. I am so glad we're in the home stretch. I ran contingency plans too. We had to execute some of them. By Wednesday there should be nothing left to do but mani/pedi, pre-Cana, bachelorette, wedding and honeymoon.
  • GO YOU!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • @m1ssJ - Perfect plan.  :-)

• ion even care any more lol.... i need to make calls this week 
    sigh.... 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • M1SsJ - thank you so much!!!!
  • lavasca Girl i pray it all works out... i had my share of those kind of problems but i got in my idk who dont make it mood and it all worked out...

M1ssJ you are totally awesome!! Great advice

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• J that was some awesome advice.  I'm scribbling right now!  ;)

lol @ Vee just tapping out
  • Lol *curtsies*
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • We just wrapped up our honeymoon! We had the chapel exactly at capacity!
  • @lavasca - That's awesome and congratulations!  :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards