Chit Chat
Options

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge..

Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
edited September 2014 in Chit Chat
.. Are expecting their second baby!! Yay!!

I'm kind of obsessed with her.. Watched the royal wedding with popcorn in hand at a watching party, followed her first pregnancy with George..

What do you think? A prince or a princess?

She has severe morning sickness again like the first pregnancy and is in the hospital - I wonder if it will be another boy. But I think they need a girl!

image   image   image

Re: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge..

• Options
    I love her.  She is such a class act.  Also, I want her entire wardrobe, so there's that.

It's princess time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    I hope a princess.
    I had the same thing when pregnant with both my kids and wound up in hospital...I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.  
  • Options
    I really hope it's a little princess this time
  • Options
    I love them too! I think Kate is so classy and fabulous. I'm hoping for a little princess :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    My only interest in these people is that I feel bad for them that everyone is all up in their business. 

I just hope she and the baby are healthy - as I do any time I find out someone is pregnant.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I love her. I think she's classy and fantastic. 
  • Options
    Aw yay I'm glad others love her and I'm not strange :) she's such a great role model.

We need a princess!

image   image   image

• Options
    I try really hard not to care about the royal family, but I do adore her and was pretty excited to hear this!

• Options
    I love the royal family and I think Kate is fantastic! I really hope they have a little girl this time!

• Options
    I love Kate. I saw this on FB this morning and I got really excited for them. I'd love to see a princess!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'll just leave this here, because I'm crude that way.
  • Options
    I feel bad that they are under so much scrutiny from the press/tabloids, but I also click on the articles so I am part of the problem. I do dread the "see Kate's baby bump" articles where there is only a slight wrinkle to her dress... That is just weird. They appear to be a great couple, Kate is beautiful and I love her style. I hope they have a healthy baby and that the media will leave them alone for a bit.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    Very exciting, yet I'm so sorry she has to deal with that sickness condition again. They are such a class act. Critics can say what they want about the fact that there's even a royal family to begin with, but I'd rather pay attention to what they're doing than to the lives of most Hollywood stars.

• Options
    Love, love, love Kate!!! I am so excited to see her new outfits. I own a few of her pieces because I just love how she dresses and carries herself. Such a class act!

• Options

Love, love, love Kate!!! I am so excited to see her new outfits. I own a few of her pieces because I just love how she dresses and carries herself. Such a class act!

I'm so jealous. Someone please dress me like her. I want to look as cute as she did walking out of the hospital after giving birth, too. Someone get me that blue polka dot "I feel like crap after giving birth but I'm glowing because of my new son!" dress.

Seriously, my birthday is coming up. I need websites for these pieces haha :)

image   image   image

• Options
    I def do not look even remotely as good as her!! She can pull it off, I can not.

My latest Kate buy was the Marvin K Aquatalia Rhumba boots. They are amazing!

Now that we're moving to more temperate climates, i'll also be picking up some Sebagos and Le Chameau rain boots.

I also have the obligatory skinny jeans.

Kate used to wear a lot of purses/handbags from Modalu. It became more of Pippa's thing. I own quite a few Modalu bags. I order them online and have them shipped to the US. Modalu.com

You'll find most accessible things Kate at LK Bennett, Zara, or Reiss.

• Options
    Omg. How does one even buy these items? 600 dollars for a shirt? I'm going to go cry in a corner and daydream about things I can't have.

image   image   image

• Options
    In college, the shoe store where I worked sold Aquatalia and they are so beautiful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    http://whatkatewore.com/

You're all welcome. 
    That's one of my favorite websites. There's also My Small Obsessions on Facebook (CLICKY).
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Classy lady! A little girl would be cool for George I suppose!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay for babies! I think she's a doll, and agree with everyone who thinks she's classy. And I might maybe have been a wee bit giddy when I learned the designer of my wedding gown often dresses Kate. Yep, I'm a fan.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm also a fan of the Duchess and yay for another royal baby. I do feel bad that she is suffering from hyperemesis again as I've heard how awful it can be and I think it sucks they were forced to announce so early again because of it. Also I looked up those Aquatalia Rhumba boots and was like oh wow those are so cute, I love them...then I saw the price tag, yep pretty sure I will only ever be able to dream about those boots.
  • Options
    missdelilahmissdelilah member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2014
    I come from a country where these people are still technically "our" royal family. I wish we'd give them the flick, and become a republic (just my political opinion, I suppose). As for the media, can everyone would bugger off and give them some privacy? Let this poor woman suffer through her morning sickness without asking her husband 1,000 questions about her.

To be honest, after about the age of 12 I didn't really see the fascination with celebrity culture (possibly coinciding with MOB taking a job editing a gossip mag).

All the best to them for a happy marriage, and happy, healthy children, but that's as far as my interest goes. Said interest also extends to any couple who are married and/or expecting.

Sorry to be a downer, but perhaps you lose a taste for this stuff when it's crammed down your throat from a young age. Edit: This site has been terrible with paragraphs lately!
  • Options

I come from a country where these people are still technically "our" royal family. I wish we'd give them the flick, and become a republic (just my political opinion, I suppose). As for the media, can everyone would bugger off and give them some privacy? Let this poor woman suffer through her morning sickness without asking her husband 1,000 questions about her.

To be honest, after about the age of 12 I didn't really see the fascination with celebrity culture (possibly coinciding with MOB taking a job editing a gossip mag).

All the best to them for a happy marriage, and happy, healthy children, but that's as far as my interest goes. Said interest also extends to any couple who are married and/or expecting.

Sorry to be a downer, but perhaps you lose a taste for this stuff when it's crammed down your throat from a young age.

Edit: This site has been terrible with paragraphs lately!
    It's certainly something very different than what we have in the US, so there is definitely a fascination with it all.

I'm an avid reader http://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.com/?m=1, which is where I get my news and clothing insights. I think it's nicely done because it does explain some of the tradition and history behind certain events.

• Options
    Good to know TK has some actual classy ladies around.  I am a shameless pop culture whore! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards