Chit Chat

lolo883....

2»

Re: lolo883....

• "....I'm kind of too Type-A to let anyone help with the crafty stuff because I want it to look JUST SO and it'll only look that way if I do it."

Ah-ha! I knew it. 
    More proof that she's my long lost daughter. This and cooking are the only things I'm type A about. (Step away from my flower arrangements. I just know somebody will stick a hydrangea in the wrong place, and then the sky will fall, and there's going to be blue all over the damned place.)
    OMG the cooking. Yes. I never let anyone bring a dish when I'm hosting a holiday. IT DOESN'T GO WITH MY FLAVOR PROFILES. 

My mom showed up to a lasagna dinner at my sister's house with a taco salad. FMIL told me my mom offered to bring something to the RD and I just thought "oh gawd, another taco salad."

• You got this, girl!

• I suck at gifs and graphics, but, if I had skillz, you would be getting pictures of minions pouring wine and tangled in ribbon.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I have no helpful advice other than you got this :) And your temper tantrum dog was afrikkendorable. Also, I'd skip the wine and go right for the tequila.
  • I have no helpful advice other than you got this :) And your temper tantrum dog was afrikkendorable. Also, I'd skip the wine and go right for the tequila.
    Did somebody call for my siggie?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards