July 2015 Weddings

Flowers?

What kind of flowers are you all planning on using?!? I know a lot of flowers are out of season by the time July rolls around, but I'd like to save money and try to find some flowers that are in season so they don't need to be imported!!!

Re: Flowers?

• Fake roses are the ones we chose.
  • We're using hydrangea, spray roses, garden roses
  • Garden Roses, Dahlias, Spray Roses, Calla Lilies, Monstera Leaves - our color is red...all shades
  • All of my flowers will be fake.  For my bridesmaids, we are going with white calla lilies with a shade of dark purple inside of them. Their dresses will be royal blue, so that will help make the purple in the flowers pop.
    As for my bouquet, I have no idea of what I want to do yet.  I am thinking of some white hydrangeas with some sort of blue and purple flower with them.  My sister and I have been looking around for ideas, but nothing has really peaked my interest yet.

• Hopefully gerbera daisies which are my favorite flower. Luckily we're not having a bridal party so it's just my bouquet and the boutonniere. I'm thinking succulents for the centerpieces in honor of my father in law who passed away this past summer.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards