Chit Chat

Lady Part Help

So I've been looking all over online and I'm not necessarily finding anything so I am coming here!

Lately, my lady parts have been hurting. Like a burning-ish, general pain when I wipe and when I sit kind of hurting, not an itchy, red, dischargy hurt. I started my period today and I knew that when I first tried to put a tampon in that it would hurt...the pain is pretty much centralized right around the opening. I'm sitting at my dest, now, and whenever I get up I have to sit down gently. The pain isn't constant, just when I'm doing something.

Anyways, I went to the doc about 2 weeks ago complaining about being uncomfortable down under but they didn't find anything in the tests. Anyone ever have anything like this or have any good ideas about home remedies?

Background: I'm prone to yeast infections and UTIs and usually when I take an antibiotic another infections hits immediately after.

Re: Lady Part Help

• @PineapplePopsciles although not helpful..... it did make me laugh! lol

• Ugh. These fucking vaginas. 

It honestly sounds like a yeast infection. I've gotten them where I had pain like that (and no itching). 
  • @ClimbingBrideNY ugh, maybe you are right. But there is no odor or anything. Meh. Vaginas are serious the worst sometimes.

But maybe this means it is in an "early" stage and I could try something over the counter.

• I get yeast infections like that. Stupid vaginas.
  • I swear, my vagina is the source of constant annoyance. The shit I have to do to keep away yeast infections and UTIs is ridic. 
  • I swear, my vagina is the source of constant annoyance. The shit I have to do to keep away yeast infections and UTIs is ridic. 
    ME TOO.

I have to take an antibotic after sex so I don't get UTIs. This is after I had one a month for six months.
  • I swear I do all of the right things. Cotton panties, proper wiping, peeing after fun. UGH! I always lose!

ME TOO.

I have to take an antibotic after sex so I don't get UTIs. This is after I had one a month for six months.
    My dr said this is the next step for me.  I was like "i promise I'll be so careful, just give me one more chance!!" 
    ME TOO.

My dr said this is the next step for me.  I was like "i promise I'll be so careful, just give me one more chance!!" 
    Secret time. I only take them when I feel one coming on. Haven't use them in months!
  • bekt14bekt14 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited September 2014
    I also get yeast infections after antibiotics. Earlier this summer I got a severe sinus infection and had to take antibiotics. I began to get another yeast infection and immediately began to eat tons of yogurt, kefir, drank kumbucha. Basically filled myself with as much pro-biotics as I possibly could. It worked! The yeast infection went away within two days without any medication.  So, I would recommend eating/drinking as much fermented things as you possiblly can.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • This sounds weird, but drink cranberry juice. I get yeast infections, too, and it always seems to help.

Also, your penis could be growing. I thought mine was at one point. ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • This sounds weird, but drink cranberry juice. I get yeast infections, too, and it always seems to help.

This is what my sister does when she feels a UTI coming on.

I seriously don't think I've ever had either a UTI or a yeast infection. I mean, I would KNOW if I had, right? o.0
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I do all the right things too. I just don't get it. Gah. 

This is what my sister does when she feels a UTI coming on.

I seriously don't think I've ever had either a UTI or a yeast infection. I mean, I would KNOW if I had, right? o.0

YES you would definitely know. It can get so itchy, burning, painful that you cannot think about anytning else during the day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • That sounds like every UTI I've ever had. Never had any other problems though.

Cranberry juice is a beautiful thing. I try to have a glass before funtimes, then that reminds me to go to the bathroom right after.

Sorry!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yes you would know the burrrrrrrn!!! And itch!!! ugh.

Although, once, a dear friend of mine thought she was getting a yeast infection. She had never had one before and was asking me what the symptoms were....she went to the doctor and found out she was actually having an allergy to her husband's semen!! Which, actually means it could be hard for them to conceive because that means her body is literally fighting against it, which is sad :(

• Good to know then. Never had one. I probably drink too much cranberry juice. Plus, added bonus, all the vodka kills of the baddie bacteria too. :D
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Have you switched toilet paper, detergent, liners, or soap recently? H bought some new toilet paper a while ago, and I told him to never, ever buy it again. I could hardly sit for a week.
  • bekt14 said:
    I also get yeast infections after antibiotics. Earlier this summer I got a severe sinus infection and had to take antibiotics. I began to get another yeast infection and immediately began to eat tons of yogurt, kefir, drank kumbucha. Basically filled myself with as much pro-biotics as I possibly could. It worked! The yeast infection went away within two days without any medication.  So, I would recommend eating/drinking as much fermented things as you possiblly can.  
    Does this include wine???

I get UTI's frequently. One Dr. told me to empty my bladder before fun times, the next told me not to because then when you go after fun times, more urine will help to flush out the bacteria that could have been introduced. 

I just try to pee all the time.
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @wrigleyville I wish because then I could pinpoint this on something!

• Only Monistat works on my yeasties. The generic ones do nothing. Your discomfort sounds like mine. They are always worse before my period.
  • @NYCMercedes Usually mine go from no symptoms whatsoever to the worst experience in the world overnight so I usually hit up the doctor to get an antibiotic. I'm thinking I may try some Monistat tonight since this one, whatever it is, isn't full force yet.

I'll probably add some cranberry juice, too. Just in case.

• Instead of cranberry juice, I take cranberry extract.  It's more concentrated and zero calories ;)
  • @sarahbear31 seriously, though! I never drink cranberry juice because it has sooo much dang sugar and calories in it. Not the way I want to be spending my calories lol.

• You can get the extract pills at any pharmacy / grocery store.  At least, I can.  ;)
  • To avoid those vag issues, I've found the following to help:

Fermentation:

Drink daily:  2 tbs raw apple cider vinegar (Braggs is best), 2 tbs fresh lemon juice, 2 tsp ground cinnamon, 8 oz. water.  I also add a dash of cayenne pepper & tumeric.  If you can drink alcohol straight, you can drink this.  Also breaks down fat and fights mucus and has plenty of antioxidants.

Avoid UTIs:

After sex:  old fashioned Alka seltzer; it contains aspirin to fight pain.  Drink per directions until you don't have pain anymore

Bacterial infections (not yeast):

Boric acid: place loose power in empty gel capsules (health stores should have) and insert inside vagina daily for 3-5 days.  Will realign your PH balance

Happiness is an inside job
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards