I apologize ahead of time for such a negative post, but I have been kind of MIA on here and this is why...We are dealing with so much negativity that we're finding it hard to be positive.
1. Our 13 year old cat passed away this morning. He's been sick for a while and he finally decided to let go.
2. We had a major set back to our relationship a few months ago (that I am not getting into because it would not be helpful) and we have both been working so hard to deal with that.
3. We have until January to either refinance the house I am living in into my name (which is in my exhusband's name) or move. However, my exhusband KILLED my credit and I was naive enough to let it happen, so I haven't been able to get a loan. Adam's exwife let the house in his name go into foreclosure...so his credit is no help.
4. Adam lost his job and has been out of work for a while. He's trying to find something...anything.
5. My exhusband (and his girlfriend) is quite often being a tool in regard to our sons and their schedule...and how I parent.
We just need a break...we need something positive.