Snarky Brides

Doing what WE want

Call me crazy, but I finally decided to make this day into what WE want. I kept falling into the pressure and expectations, but we finally tuned it out and made a new decision. We decided on an intimate wedding with our closest family and friends and we felt a weight lift off of our shoulders. Now it's time to rethink all of our details. WOO!  

Re: Doing what WE want

• Was this a problem before?  I know everyone has an opinion on how a wedding should be planned but if you are paying for it, you own those details.

....you are paying for it, aren't you?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Was this a problem before?  I know everyone has an opinion on how a wedding should be planned but if you are paying for it, you own those details.

....you are paying for it, aren't you?
    I believe she is having a small, catered affair. From what I remember, there were expectations of self-catering. She was advised to use the services of professionals, and happily took the advice.

Apparently, outside input or expectations were given, and she eschewed them with a firm hand.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Yes, catered by food truck! I forgot :)
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• We decided we will be having an intimate wedding ceremony in a private room of a restaurant, followed by a dinner. Doing it his way definitely solved the catering issues, and will allow us to have a much less stressful event with our closest loved ones. I didn't expect the decision to be so overwhelming! I definitely acquired crazy bride brain for a while there...
  • Good.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• liasimone said:
    We decided we will be having an intimate wedding ceremony in a private room of a restaurant, followed by a dinner. Doing it his way definitely solved the catering issues, and will allow us to have a much less stressful event with our closest loved ones. I didn't expect the decision to be so overwhelming! I definitely acquired crazy bride brain for a while there...
    Sounds lovely. Congrats!
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards